+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine the best energy drink?!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Cocaine the best energy drink?!

Well this was a little thing I found that was amusing so I share with you the new energy drink cocaine

ABC News: The Ultimate Energy Drink: Cocaine?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cocaine the best energy drink?!

Of course truck drivers drive for hours just on cocaine. I wonder if you can overdose on the amounto of caffeine they put in the drink.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

That is alot of caffeine they put in the drink I'd love to drink it, thats like 5 sugar rushes in one can ^_^

Can you OD on caffeine?

THE RULES!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

An acute overdose of caffeine, usually in excess of 250 milligrams (more than 2-3 cups of brewed coffee), can result in a state of central nervous system overstimulation called caffeine intoxication. The symptoms of caffeine intoxication may include restlessness, nervousness, excitement, insomnia, flushing of the face, increased urination, gastrointestinal disturbance, muscle twitching, a rambling flow of thought and speech, irregular or rapid heart beat, and psychomotor agitation.[29][32]

In cases of extreme overdose, death can result. The median lethal dose (LD50) of caffeine is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats.[33] The LD50 of caffeine is dependent on weight and individual sensitivity and estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass, roughly 140 to 180 cups of coffee for an average adult taken within a limited timeframe that is dependent on half-life. Though achieving lethal dose with coffee would be exceptionally difficult with regular coffee, there have been reported deaths from intentional overdosing on caffeine pills.[34][35][36][37]

Treatment of severe caffeine intoxication is generally supportive, providing treatment of the immediate symptoms, but if the patient has very high serum levels of caffeine then peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis, or hemofiltration may be required.
    Yeah you can. People drink caffeine all the time I'm surprised that it's possible.

Thanks

Wow you would need alot of caffeine thou, still I didn't know you could OD from it :/ I wonder why there isn't a huge death increase since people like caffeine and drink a ton of it >_> ( Soda, coffee, etc. )

THE RULES!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's kinda pointless drink I think.
    Why?
    well, I guess if it taste good and people are willing to buy it then it marketable

Thanks

Its supposed to be the best energy drink and it is also the best tasting I suppose or people say so, I think it will be like chronic candy and get alot of attention because the name.

THE RULES!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Years to come with shooting your belly up, because you just couldn't say no~

I Drink Mountain Dew~~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast