+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Coffee

Ah, coffee, the 'wonderdrink' that keeps us awake and also makes us unable to function without it anyone ever heard of tim hortons? well thats where i gte my coffee cuz starbucks is to expensive :S yes im poor :P anyways, i drink a double double, the balance between the two is amazing and i love that taste. its like a tea except... its not xD anyways, coffeeeee FTW yes i just took an expresso

LALALAL aihdsf;lsdj fksaljhdaskljhdfakjsbdf dsfjfdsj JHJK HGJH GH gvKJg HBKJHG YGKHbkjhg uhG KJh gkj G flkasj fhaslkj dhfsa IM HYPER! nahh jkz :P

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

depends on the day, usually its with irish cream and honey....others i spike it...
    the only bad part ive noticed about it since ive started drinking coffee everyday is that i shake really bad.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Newbie Corvin is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't know why, but I can't drink cofee. After drinking I have a headache for few days, I'm sleepy and weak.
    http://dbnao.net/ub/ronin1.gif

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to love coffee when I was younger, but now not so much. If I drink it, it's because I like the smell so I brewed it, and just brewing it felt like a waste. I like creme brulee coffee the best, though. It's the best ^^ keke
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there is one coffee I have not tried yet and thats Monsters, Monster expreso or something like that. Every one I know who has tried it liked it, even those who dont like Monster energy drinks.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I take my coffee with sugar and cream other wise i maily have cappachinos. did you know that if you eat apples it will wake you up more in the morning than coffee will?
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm i like coffee but i can't drink it, it hurt my heart T_T that is why mum no allow to me to drink it so i stopped drinking it T_T waaaaa .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie hokage487 is off to a good start hokage487's Avatar
    Thanks

like you said I HATE COFFEE i belive that coffee makes u short because im 6 feet and my goal when im grown is 6' 5" for track and field and basketball. so that will make u short if u are not fully grown because im still in my teens so when im in my 20s my opinion on coffee might change. so my apologies if anyone is offened

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast