+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: College?

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

College?

I have a question for all of you. Who here is going to College? If you are what do you wish to do for a living?
    What kind of College are you hoping to go to? What kind of goals are you hoping to accomplish?
    For me I'm hoping to go to a computer college so I can learn to make PCgames. I hope to get into
    Acedemy of Art University in Sanfrancisco to fullfill my dream.

-Axel

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: College?

I'm going to the university of Oklahoma(I'm from cali too man, cept I'm currently stuck in oklahoma, stupid army!) for computer science. I have a networking class and also a class on c sharp here soon. I plan to become a programmer when I get out. Exactly for what, I don't know, but I already have experience with networking and programming, so I'm going with it.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope I am going to college but not too hopeful T.T Hoping to do a computingwith games development course in Dundalk I.T.

-=Tumble_Dry=-

yes! college for me. Im thinking a Cisco course or a Microsoft Admin.

But I really want to study nanotechnology.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes I'm going to college. I'm supposed to start Sullivan University about two weeks after I graduate high school in 07. I'm going to learn everything about computers from how to build them myself to how to program them. I would like to either be a video game programer, a computer programer, or computer animator.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Aaa..hopefully if I finish my portfolio in time, Seneca college for animation. Yea, the college that won the oscar for best animation.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!! The Academy of Art in San Fran is also one of my options!! Hahahah. That's interesting.

What do you wish to do for a living?
    Well, ideally I want to be a film scorer, but it's a waste of time & money going to Berklee to do film scoring for four years, so I'm going to do film studies instead. I intend to become one of the most famed cinematographers. Directing isn't my thing. The cinematographer makes everything happen.

What kind of College are you hoping to go to?
    I don't really have a preference - I just want to go to a renown art school. Columbia, Wesleyan, Boston, NYU's Tisch School, Cornell, CalArts and SMFA are my options. It's not easy to get into any of these schools, granted; that's why I'm applying for so many. +__+;;

What kind of goals are you hoping to accomplish?
    The usual - graduate with honours. While I'm @ college I hope to learn as much as is needed (and more) to be a good independent filmmaker, and hopefully get an internship with a good company. And it'd be really nice if I could win a contest or two.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

ISU college sophomore here. Studying to become a programmer and animator for multiple purposes, main purpose being to design video games. My inspiration to do this came from those such as Will Wright, Cliffy B., Miyamoto, and Nomura.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast