+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: College?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: College?

Hey hey. I thought it would be a waste if this thread sank all the way to the bottom, so here it is again. I'm having trouble narrowing down my college choices - my mum wants only five, but I've currently got eight, and I don't have the heart to remove three from the list. Any help would be appreciated. (I didn't really want to open up a new College thread, so I'm kinda leeching off this... )

+ Boston U (ED)
    + Academy of Art, San Fran
    + Wesleyan U (AF Sch'ship)
    + U of Southern California
    + New York University
    + California Inst. of the Arts
    + SMFA Boston
    + Northwestern U

I'm not removing Boston U because I'll be applying for Early Decision. I'm a bit pained to get rid of Wesleyan even though it has the least practical (hands-on) film course because I'm applying for the Asian Freeman Scholarship and that's worth $45,000 x 4 years. Aaaaaagh. Help me!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Im in college and a computer science major at San Diego State University. Like zerenix said Im going to be a programmer but dont knwo for what yet.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r3D_aXel View Post
    I have a question for all of you. Who here is going to College? If you are what do you wish to do for a living?
    What kind of College are you hoping to go to? What kind of goals are you hoping to accomplish?
    For me I'm hoping to go to a computer college so I can learn to make PCgames. I hope to get into
    Acedemy of Art University in Sanfrancisco to fullfill my dream.

-Axel
    I am most definitely going to college. i either want to be a lawyer or a tattoo artist. become very skilled at what i might do in the future.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm already a first year college in Saint Louis University...
    My course is Pharmacy,'cause I wanted to study more about medicines & eventually,if I can, DISCOVER new medicines...

'Touka Koukan'
    hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
    nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru.
    sore ga, renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da.
    sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm at Uni ( same as college?) in Australia, and seriously it would have to be the best uni, I mean how good is it, to finish uni classes and then catch a bus and in about 5mins your at the beach!!

I'm a first year studing Environmental Sciences it's really interesting.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

We all really need to go to college,we can't be licensed to work if we haven't yet graduated in exception to works that approves even high school graduates but it is an obligation to go to college.....As for me, I am now in college as a freshmen...its kinda hard at first but you'll get used to the hell parts of college.....

Otaku KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR may be famous one day KuRuMi ^.^ [くるみ] NoiR's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be the typical person who wants to go to harvard :S But i'm just a junior @ school... so maybe i'm just wishing something too big. who knows... well i work my ass off @ school & i want to study medicine @ harvard =) i wanna be a neurosurgeon ^-^
    And if i don't make it to study med, then i want to study laws @ harvard too >.<
    Carpe Diem. Quam minimum credula postero! (:

Wishing, waiting, dreaming..

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to the University of Montana with a double-major in Japanese/Asian Studies.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast