+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: College?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: College?

No, No college for me right now thanx...because I did get in to the college 2 years ago but I didnt Know wht i really wanted...so I dicided to stop trying to find somethin' the probabily i wouldnt give up and starded dedicated myself to wht I do best...draw and paint...My parents didnt really mind about it because i promessed them go back to college next year...and if I'd have to make up my mind to somethin', definely would be fashion design...in Paris but I dont have to make up my mind right now!!
    Last edited by Arukih; Sep 07, 2006 at 02:34 PM.

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

[/Who here is going to College?

Not college, University.

If you are what do you wish to do for a living?

To be a Geologist.

What kind of College are you hoping to go to?

The University of Western Ontario. I really want to go there! My cousin went there, my sister, my other two cousins... That's just the place to be! I have to get in, in order to join my cousin! She probably misses me.

What kind of goals are you hoping to accomplish?

First things first. I'm applying for the Earth Science program. If I don't get that 80% average which I'm in dire need of, I'm going to apply for something else that I'm not sure of. Something like History, or Geography. Then, after first year I'll switch over to Earth Science! I love my diabolical plan.

Anyways, I think after I graduate I'll try to get a job with the government or a company. I'm guessing that I'll be forced to work abroad.:thumb

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I want to go to college. None of my family finished college except for my dad. So yeah, I still havent decided where I'm going to college but I would want to be in Music. I pretty much have a habit of writting songs/poems so more into music. Not sure tho because my career survery says that I'm more into art things like music, photography and blah blah blah. ah-ha so yeah.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks

i miss college days, i graduated 2 years ago.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

um i don't think i'm going to college......i KNOW I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!........i have no choice my mom is forcing me to go. lol plus i promised my father. but i might go for a business degree and then go to cooking school for desserts.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4