+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: College life

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: College life

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Wow you serious?? First year is suppose to be the most fun and easy. And btw, coffee is not enough you need something stronger and won't make you crash afterwards.
    Damn, where the crap was I for that memo? D: No, it's not easy, but I can manage...and hope to God it doesn't get any more busy than it is. There's something stronger? Like what? I'd gladly take any advice as to what will keep me up better....long as it's legal.
    [New set laterz]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by +ELIE+ View Post
    Damn, where the crap was I for that memo? D: No, it's not easy, but I can manage...and hope to God it doesn't get any more busy than it is. There's something stronger? Like what? I'd gladly take any advice as to what will keep me up better....long as it's legal.
    With my 2.8 GPA I am really in no position to give anyone advices

In terms of keeping yourself awake, instead of drinking coffee you can try soda. Or in my case I go with a drink with light sugar, and snacks. Cold food makes your brain freeze, and hot food makes you sleepy. Both of which destroys the main reason why you're up in the first place. Making up chapters or doing a 10 page paper.

In my opinion, Coffee makes you crash and it screws up your stomach.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Sugar is a good ideer. It makes you feel more awake, i think it makes your heart go a little faster and dark chocolate is good against coronary (a least that's what i've heard). Or just something to chew on

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Cold food in a cold country? Ack. I'm probably gonna need to study with an electric blanket and hot water bottle. >__>

Yeah, if I find freshman year difficult, I hate to think about how much worse it'll be once I start my core coursework in second year. Isn't frosh year usually all about general/interdisciplinary studies in most American colleges?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: College life

Men! college life is awesome!!!!!!!! Of course it is a lot better than HS!
    I live in the dorms and for me it is fuuuuun!!!!! the good kind though.... We have visitaion allowed... jus weekends T_T..... So... on weekends is when I watch most anime w/ my bro.
    The food is crappy... but I can survive... I don't like to eat pizza all day long.... so I eat in the crappeteria... I mean caffeteria........
    For me college has been an awesome experience. Even though also to be here means to be away from my family........ and also means sacrificing sleep time for study.......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

How nice. I'll be much too far away for my parents to even visit once a month.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: College life

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    How nice. I'll be much too far away for my parents to even visit once a month.
    Well, I don't get to see my parents 'til a big celebration that takes a whole week..... That means I see my parents: on thnkgsgvng, christmas, and spring break......... that is during the semester........ then I have the whole summer to see them...... that is if I don't take summer classes..........
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

I'll only be able to go home for summer. And after 1st year, I might not go home - just to save on the airfare. Sighs. I have no idea if I'll be able to make it on my own. College seems... scary, in a way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast