+ Reply to Thread

Thread: College Prep. Schools

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

College Prep. Schools

Anyone here go to a college prep. high schools? I go to one and I find it hard. A lot of people who have come here in the past have said that the school is harder then a college! And I would have to say that they are not much off from it too!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: College Prep. Schools

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    Anyone here go to a college prep. high schools? I go to one and I find it hard. A lot of people who have come here in the past have said that the school is harder then a college! And I would have to say that they are not much off from it too!

Whoot! College prep! In reality, it helps (unless you go to a community college). If you go to a university, you fit right in. TRUST ME! I don't think I would do half as well in college if I hadn't gone to a prep school.

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

If you go to a community college is really good. the firts year is really easy and if you study hard you can get a good GPA. Plus after you are ready to transfer to a big Uiversity and if you got good grades you can find lot of scholarships.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont really want to go to a communtity college.. I wanted to go overseas and go study elsewhere.. and I think that this will really look good and thins will really help me.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

*shrugs*
    I don't even know what a "college prep" school is. I attended a public school most of my life, and I doubt the private/international schools I went to for a couple of years were very different (save for the educational system and sudden abundance of international kids). I don't think it let me down in any way... I got into NYU, didn't I? Most kids here came from regular public schools. Of course, you could argue that it's "just NYU"... oh well. Whatever.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

hello AO i go to collage and must say it is easier than high school and a lot less stress full but im soon going to university which i cant wait to go because im sharing a room with friends so looking forward to it

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i go to St., Michaels, a semi-private school. its not rele college prep, but bordering onto it. they give you options of taking college prep courses when ur in gr.11-12 during the weekend or the summer. and the guidance counsellors (our high skool has a pop. of 83 kids....) personally takes every graduating student and places them into the university/college of their choice, and adds many bonuses to their 'resume', such as community hours, grade averages, scolarships. personally, i AM taking a college prep course every week, sat n sun, for 5 hrs a day. i rele think ill be fine going into college/university...

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread