+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Colors and personality are they the same?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Colors and personality are they the same?

Colors say alot about your personality. It tells about your moods and how you are as a person.

My favorite colors are blue and black. They stand out to me really and I love the feelings they send out to people. Just because I like black doesn't mean I am emo ^^ it's just an awesome color.

here is what they say about my favorite colores

Blue

Blue is the color of the sea and sky. It is peaceful yet strong. Blue suggests truth and dignity, trust, reliability, wisdom and loyalty. Use blue in your advertising to make bold statements, especially when trying to fortify a feeling of trust and strength.

...If you identify with the color blue, you have a refined sense of beauty. You have an essential need for harmonious, tension-free existence. You are thoughtful and considerate, and a devoted and trustworthy friend.

Black

Black is associated with power, formality, mystery & death. It is considered to be formal, elegant and prestigious. Black also suggests authority, boldness and seriousness. Use the black for emphasis. It is a good background color for advertising, and can be contrasted with bright colors for a strong impact.

...If you are drawn to the color black, you are a bold yet conservative individual. You are capable of being comfortable under conditions in which others would be bothered. You are not easily disconcerted.

well I know some of my friends would agree that some of this information is true about me. And I am pretty sure it is true because I am told alot of stuff by my mother friends about that fit the information.

-What is your favorite color?
    -What does it say about you as a person and do you agree?

here is the link enjoy ^^
    The Art of Color & Emotions
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Jan 19, 2008)

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Colors and personality are they the same?

Funny how everything that a color, flower, or psychic can tell you about yourself is always glowingly positive.

Who wouldn't WANT to believe things like "brilliance, peace, happiness, serenity, loving, determined, helpful, etc. etc. etc."

Unfortunately, rarely do the pleasant little fortune-telling diversions take into account that most people have gigantic glaring FLAWS that make up quite a bit of their personality. But people like to believe that they are perfect: so I suppose they get more believers being sycophantic.

Either way it's a load of hooey.

Newbie Arkens is off to a good start
    Thanks

My favorite color is green and yellow because they are cheerful color, oh yeah and when they blend together they look awesome... anyways here what they say...

Green

Green is the color of nature. It is calming and refreshing. A symbol of tranquility, abundance, growth and safety. Darker green is mostly associated with wealth and money. Use green in your advertising situations or to present something new.

...If green is your favorite color you are a very balanced and persistent individual, and can accomplish much when left alone and undisturbed. Easy-going and original, you are also capable of enjoying the finer things in life. You are moral, polite, and affectionate.

Yellow

Yellow is the color of sunshine. A cheerful and bright color associated with joy, happiness and friendliness. Yellow exudes warmth and optimism. It will almost always evoke a positive response. Using yellow in advertising will attract attention, especially when coupled with black

...If yellow is your cherished color, you are intellectual, highly imaginative and idealistic. You look forward to the future and are capable of working through great obstacles. Your cheerful personality radiates happiness and encouragement.

Both of the color kind of symbolizes me but some of it doesn't I am more of a green than a yellow.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Unfortunately, rarely do the pleasant little fortune-telling diversions take into account that most people have gigantic glaring FLAWS that make up quite a bit of their personality. But people like to believe that they are perfect: so I suppose they get more believers being sycophantic.

Either way it's a load of hooey.
    Gah! Escapism-killing truth...

Favorite colors? But I love all of them, except colors that make me see other colors when I stare at something white... Ahh well. Guess I'll just go with Black 'n Blue.

Blue is the color of the sea and sky. It is peaceful yet strong. Blue suggests truth and dignity, trust, reliability, wisdom and loyalty. Use blue in your advertising to make bold statements, especially when trying to fortify a feeling of trust and strength... If you identify with the color blue, you have a refined sense of beauty. You have an essential need for harmonious, tension-free existence. You are thoughtful and considerate, and a devoted and trustworthy friend.

Peaceful, eh? Well, I guess it is true most of the time... But when I'm all panicky and anxious, things can get quite ugly. And blue says I'm truthful, but to tell you the truth, I've had my share of lies. Blue also says that I have a refined sense of beauty. If by refined, you mean "Showing or having good taste", "Without impurities", or "Not vulgar", then I'm afraid they'd be very, very wrong in the eyes of a typical member of any society.

Black is associated with power, formality, mystery & death. It is considered to be formal, elegant and prestigious. Black also suggests authority, boldness and seriousness. Use the black for emphasis. It is a good background color for advertising, and can be contrasted with bright colors for a strong impact... If you are drawn to the color black, you are a bold yet conservative individual. You are capable of being comfortable under conditions in which others would be bothered. You are not easily disconcerted.

Conservative? Whooaat? I'm not wasteful or anything, but if conservative as in holding values that are somehow based off certain religions, or resisting change, then...

These horoscope things are fun, but gah, they're just made up for fun, no value of truth in them... Still fun though. (^-^)
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

well... it says a little about me but I foud it quite interesting. I love Blue and Gray. Those are the colors that attract my attention

The blue definition is already there so I am not going to place it again...

So...

Gray

Gray is a neutral color. It suggests authority, practicality and earnestness. Gray can be associated with science, architecture and commerce. Gray by itself can appear dull so it is best to use it to compliment other colors.

...Gray is enjoyed by those who are easy-going, original, and will try anything once. Cautious, articulate and self- assured, you are attentive and dedicated to your commitments. You are capable of being everyone's friend.

That's just a lil about me...
    And like tsurara said... this is just a general view... and it is not a perfect definition... even though ppl tend to think it is...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well colors have different meanings in different cultures. White might represent good and black- evil to us, but in... Japan I think (I always mix China and Japan up!!!!!!! @.@ It's so stupid!!!!!!!! I'm very sorry if I did it again) and in magic it's completely the oposite way. (Because black has plenty in it, it is alive and strong, while white is just white, it is dead, empty- there is nothing in it)

I love purple or violet. Because it is the mix of two of my other favourite colors- red and blue. When I decided I have to choose my favourite I chose purple.
    It's also a very strong color in magic. That is why you have to keep tarot cards in a purple cloth for example.
    Well this is what the link said:
    ...If you violet is your adored color you are creative and self-assured. Although you are a unique and highly sensitive individual, you work well with others. You have unusual tastes, but you are quite comfortable among more conservative peers.
    Well ok, I am creative, but deffinetely not self-assured! Why do you think I've stopped taking part in GFX fights and SOTW?
    Ok, it's true abut high sencitivness and I guess I might be unique, but not in the best variants
    Unusual tastes? Ummm... deffinetely not. I am a very conservative person.

Red:
    ...If red is your favorite color, you are aggressive, energetic, and impulsive. You have incredible will-power and you are capable of great accomplishments. You frequently have bursts of energy and spontaneity, and you enjoy many interests in life.
    I find it all very untrue, I am not agressive at all and not ergetic. I am quite implusive though.
    Incredible will-power? No way! I'm the laziest person and my patience is very little... I think I am capable of great accomplishemnts though.. .If I would try harder.. But everyone of us is though
    No bursts of energy and spontaneity... Deffinetely not But I have many interests, at least I like to think so, but I'm really into very few thngs....

Blue:
    ...If you identify with the color blue, you have a refined sense of beauty. You have an essential need for harmonious, tension-free existence. You are thoughtful and considerate, and a devoted and trustworthy friend.
    Well I think this fits me the best and blue is a color I mostly wear. At least I like to think that I am all these things.
    I think I really am. Won't talk about the sence of beauty, I can't judge about that myself. But I do need a harmonious, tension-free life. That is a deffinite. I was so happy when I had such a life- no worries at all... Now it is not really so... And I am as depressed as a person could be...
    And I like to think that I am a good friend... I always try to be...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

well me personally ..I don't think that colors define your personality..for example ..my favorite color is black..but ppl veiw me as a bubbly bright.pink..
    (hmm maybe cuz I'm a girl)...
    I don't know why..but that's not really a optional color for me..lol

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite colors are black, red and blue.......

Red
    ..If red is your favorite color, you are aggressive, energetic, and impulsive. You have incredible will-power and you are capable of great accomplishments. You frequently have bursts of energy and spontaneity, and you enjoy many interests in life.

Brown
    ...If you like the color brown, you are attracted to the outdoors. You have a rather conservative and well-ordered mind, and you are not attracted to the bizarre. You are conscientious, steady and dependable, and you take life seriously.

I totally agree with the red and brown description.....it definitely describes my personality.....well part of it anyways.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast