+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Colors and personality are they the same?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Colors and personality are they the same?

Orange... Orange.... where's orange! Found! Lets see.. it says..

Orange

Orange is a fun, warm color stimulating energy, creativity and activity. It is the symbolic color of fall. It suggests pleasure, cheer, excitement, strength and ambition. Use orange in advertising and it will emphasize happiness and enjoyment.

... If you like the color of orange, you have tremendous energy and an eye for organization. Having a keen sense of excitement and ambition, your social character finds you constantly encircled by family and friends.
    [/Quote]

Now than white... All on bottom how sad.. it says:

White

White is the color of snow. It is associated with purity, cleanliness, lightness, safety, simplicity and youth. The color of perfection, white is best used or emphasis. It sets words and graphics apart.

...A person who prefers white as their favorite color searches for superiority, distinction and enlightenment.

Wow doesn't that shock me. Ok I agree about colors are your personality but I don't believe I'm all these LOL. ^^ This is really cool in my opinion! And orange is so my fav color thats for sure and white my second. This proves that colors show personalities indeed cause when I read my friends it was so her!!!!! ^^
    Last edited by KuwiRules145; Jan 21, 2008 at 02:58 PM.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the colors Violet ,Black and Red since any time i can remember ...

Violet
    Violent signifies deep passion, wealth and nobility. It suggests sophistication, intelligence, dignity and spirituality. This luxurious color also symbolizes power and stability. When using violet in advertising, you can evoke a wide range of feelings. You grab the readers' respect and attention.
    ...If you violet is your adored color you are creative and self-assured. Although you are a unique and highly sensitive individual, you work well with others. You have unusual tastes, but you are quite comfortable among more conservative peers.

Black
    Black is associated with power, formality, mystery & death. It is considered to be formal, elegant and prestigious. Black also suggests authority, boldness and seriousness. Use the black for emphasis. It is a good background color for advertising, and can be contrasted with bright colors for a strong impact.
    ...If you are drawn to the color black, you are a bold yet conservative individual. You are capable of being comfortable under conditions in which others would be bothered. You are not easily disconcerted.

Red
    Red is the color that demands the most attention. It symbolizes love, power, passion, rage and courage. Red is also associated with danger, urgency, strength and excitement. In advertising, use red to make a point. Red will immediately attract the reader's attention, and will stimulate him to make quick decisions.
    ...If red is your favorite color, you are aggressive, energetic, and impulsive. You have incredible will-power and you are capable of great accomplishments. You frequently have bursts of energy and spontaneity, and you enjoy many interests in life.

how amazing ... those colors quite describe me well now i think about it ... (and if you wonder why i use white color for my writing in AO well it's because i tried each of those three colors and were totally unreadable and eyes-hurting) ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Jan 21, 2008 at 05:10 AM. Reason: added a couple of sentences ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Once upon a time I went to this FBLA(future business leaders of America) leadership conference and there was a seminar about colors and what they say about a person. I think it was cool what the speaker said, and when I got the color list, a lot of the colors my friends liked described them.

My favorite colors are purple and green.

Green

Green is the color of nature. It is calming and refreshing. A symbol of tranquility, abundance, growth and safety. Darker green is mostly associated with wealth and money. Use green in your advertising situations or to present something new.

...If green is your favorite color you are a very balanced and persistent individual, and can accomplish much when left alone and undisturbed. Easy-going and original, you are also capable of enjoying the finer things in life. You are moral, polite, and affectionate.

Violet

Violent signifies deep passion, wealth and nobility. It suggests sophistication, intelligence, dignity and spirituality. This luxurious color also symbolizes power and stability. When using violet in advertising, you can evoke a wide range of feelings. You grab the readers' respect and attention.

...If you violet is your adored color you are creative and self-assured. Although you are a unique and highly sensitive individual, you work well with others. You have unusual tastes, but you are quite comfortable among more conservative peers.

I do think these colors describe me quite well. The ones I got on the FBLA list described me too.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Newbie O Castatis Lilium is off to a good start O Castatis Lilium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Funny how everything that a color, flower, or psychic can tell you about yourself is always glowingly positive.

Who wouldn't WANT to believe things like "brilliance, peace, happiness, serenity, loving, determined, helpful, etc. etc. etc."

Unfortunately, rarely do the pleasant little fortune-telling diversions take into account that most people have gigantic glaring FLAWS that make up quite a bit of their personality. But people like to believe that they are perfect: so I suppose they get more believers being sycophantic.

Either way it's a load of hooey.
    I think it's a good thing that there are things like these, but I also have to agree. People don't usually readily see the flaws in themselves. And the ones they do see, they tend to ignore. I think I do it to an extent too. I recognize them, but I'm not apt to change them so quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2