+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Commercials...are they getting pervyer?

Newbie mangaman2 is off to a good start mangaman2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Commercials...are they getting pervyer?

Commericals are getting worse aren't they i saw a commercial with two girls walking down a beach and then one of them getting splashed with water and you can see her boobs and everything and then the other girls drinks so beer and says *Miller Light its the best* and she smiles all sexy and cute.

Thank you Beer Gods
    FEAR ME IM YOUR GOD

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I will admit I have been seeing alot of perverted commercials and some that even do
    seem to increase pedophiles, rapists and much more. This is a very old commercial but
    its where this man and woman just had sex and he says where did you learn that, she
    says from your brother, thats just gross. Me, I see sex as being with everyone that
    person has been with so in a way that guy you know. It also promotes adultry, in my
    opinion sex sells way too much, and it will always be that way, because it has been since
    the beginning of time.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex doesn't sell too much
    sex will always sell because its part of who we are as humans
    An thats not necessarily a bad thing, i think its a good thing. As long as your of age.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes commercials are getting more perverted and I think it's a good thing.
    YouTube - Korean KFC Commercial

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

that may be a good thing but remember what everyone else said sex may sell but its not always a good thing
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    Well just as the title says are they getting pervyer I just saw a old spice commercial and it was so frakn pervy the dude was a half man half horse and at the end a women walks out and says *and also a good provider* and shes in a white robe and the cinatar just got out of the shower just how pervy is that.
    not really, i find that society has been so desensitized to sex and violence that nothing seems to surprise me anymore. i mean look at ads in europe they has topless women advertising orange juice lol. sex sells, the implication of sex sells and that will never change.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    not really, i find that society has been so desensitized to sex and violence that nothing seems to surprise me anymore. i mean look at ads in europe they has topless women advertising orange juice lol. sex sells, the implication of sex sells and that will never change.
    Man, i wish we would lighten up and get like the Europeans. Now i would buy that orange juice, oh yeah!!

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

like i said.....sex sells lol.........................................[let me add to this because i found out it's considered spam]
    it seems that people are accepting now of sex and all that comes with it including products, just to think North America was founded by a bunch of prudes [ no offense intended] it's seems that the european view on the matter if finally coming around and being accepted. but think about it, if you put an ugly person beside something would you buy it?
    Last edited by Onizuka; Jun 27, 2008 at 10:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast