+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: compulsive?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: compulsive?

I alternate how I chew my food... Always the left side, then the right side. I have to do it, otherwise I freak out. Like when I have candy... say skittles... if I have 4 and someone takes one I'll shout at them because then I'm left with an odd number, only enough for left right left... which leaves me feeling uneven, cuz I need a right as well. And gum, I always need 2 pieces, one for the left side of my mouth and one for the right. Sometimes I'll give up a bit and just split 1 piece into 2 or bite a skittle in half for both the left and right side of my mouth, but even that sometimes makes me feel uneasy. I dunno why o_O lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thankful I do not have OCD. But I impulsively look into stuff. If I see something that's intriguing I'll look at it or in it. This disturbs one of my friends, but I cant help it. I'm curious by nature.
    Seduced by Flesh

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

If someone were to give me M&Ms or Skittles or something, I can't stand not having the same number of each colour. If I have 2 reds, 3 greens and 1 brown, I'll insist on taking 1 more red and 2 more browns to even things out. It's like that for any other object - doesn't have to be food.

I like things to be in alternates. Take the M&Ms above. I always eat them in a certain [alternate] order - red, green, brown, red, green, brown. If the order breaks, even by accident, I get quite pissed off. And when I'm walking up the stairs, I have to start with my right foot, and end with my left. If I don't I get frustrated and go back down a few steps just to make sure I end on my left foot. My friends find this amusing, but it irritates my mom to no end. I've been doing that since I was little, and I haven't stopped. ^^;;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2