+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Confession from the heart

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Confession from the heart

How would you react if your friend had confessed to you when knowing you like someone else?

Ok for starters this is not happening to me but one of my close friends and we talked about it for a good long time. I wanted to ask people with you think. Umm if this was to happen to me...I think I would tell him I need time because I would be liking my crush. Maybe time to think about the qualities of both people and think about you would like to spend time with more. But thats me....

so have fun with this question. ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Confession from the heart

I'm thinking the right thing to do would be to give your friend a chance. Just because you're crushing on someone else doesn't mean that the person you're crushing on likes you back. The time that you're wasting crushing on this person could be put to better use getting to know the friend that likes you on better terms. If it were me I'd give my friend a chance. See how things work out. I mean you never know how things will turn out unless you try. And if you do happen to try it could turn out to something wonderful. Usually the best relationships are the ones where the people were friends first. Because you pretty much already know each other and are comfortable around each other.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I not sure what to do in that situtation. gusee I give that person a chance and go out somewhere. If I like that person i guess i can start a relationship with that person, depending on how much i like the other person to give them up, but if i cant really choose, i would probably tell both i wont choose either
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie Monkey is off to a good start Monkey's Avatar
    Thanks

umm for me. If my best friend told me i liked him, I would tell him that he knew i liked this other guy so if he could just let me get to know the other guy first. But knowing I probably already thought my friend was cool. Personal the best friend of the girl would be a better candidate as far as going out. Because if she knew friend longer then other guy she can grantee friend wouldn't be be treating her bad on the low. I guess it all comes down too who she knew longer. ^^

uhh yeah

If only people choose to adopt me.... a lonely monkey

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hypothetically if i didn't already have any commitments at the time. I would probably give it a go. Since me and crashes never seem to work out well.

But in all honesty, i am a curious man. And if an opportunity to explore new horizons shows up, well then sign me on board me hearties!

Plus if the chick i have a crush on me has any interests in me. Going out with another chick would most likely make her jealous. And jealousy is easy to see so that would give ya a green light to go. It's a guaranty formula for success. But.... I'm not the type of guy to use others, so i guess i'll stick with the first chick, unless she breaks up with me. Then its on like donkey kong!

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends. Is this friend of the opposite sex?

If yes, then I might think about it, if I'm not with someone already. If no, then... Of course, the situation would be more awkward than it usually would be ("Sorry, I just don't swing that way. Can we still be friends, though?").
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

definately seems like a question that we "under 20s" are gonna be answering XD

but in all honesty, if my best friend decided to confess to me, i'd tell him i dont swing that way.

and if its not your best friend, just let the person down easy.

"listen *insert name here*, i like some one else. i'm truly flattered, but no thank you. i apologize."
    Why hello there!

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if u ask me.... if another person likes u while ur crussing on someone else..it would be wise to give them a chance.. im just saying u never know... it is quite possible that u will end up likeing this person more then ur crush.. i mean if he/she is showing all this affection for u the least thing u can do is accept it and thank him/her.. in the worst case try to put him/her down easy after all they obviously like u and will take everything u say to them personaly ..considering they care about what u think of them ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast