+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Confession from the heart

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Confession from the heart

Well, I think that is a little selfish on the confessor's part. I mean, if she knew I liked someone and still told me that she liked me . . . that could put me in a sticky situation. It has happened to me a few times. On the one hand, I felt sad that I could not reciprocate and had to hurt someone's feelings. On the other hand, I was taken aback that they would try it when they knew quite obviously that I was interested in someone else.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

if i were with my friend and i told him that i like that boy and my friend tell me at the same time that he like me ... i think i will just go and not say anything because at that second i think that is he joking or what ... or he is play with me games.... i don't know ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well something like that happened to me,but you see i dont have any friends so, i considered them my classmates,before the valentines day i was at the schools rooftop sleeping then suddenly three girls wake me up and gave me love letters but i couldnt anwser them coz i know that i like someone else,so i thanked them.the girl that i liked doesn't know that i like her coz im not that talkative in school,but when i tried to confess to her,i turned bak,coz she didnt even know me that much yet,and were not even friends yet.and i doesnt even know if she liked me too.
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    well something like that happened to me,but you see i dont have any friends so, i considered them my classmates,before the valentines day i was at the schools rooftop sleeping then suddenly three girls wake me up and gave me love letters but i couldnt anwser them coz i know that i like someone else,so i thanked them.the girl that i liked doesn't know that i like her coz im not that talkative in school,but when i tried to confess to her,i turned bak,coz she didnt even know me that much yet,and were not even friends yet.and i doesnt even know if she liked me too.
    ummm go to her speak to her make her know you better and in the same time you will know her too .... don't be afraid .... i am support you ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly...I would have to think about it first then I would most likely responsed with a yes....because who better to date then the person you spend most of your time with and who knows you best and already knows every little crazy detail about you and who you are comfortable with....instead of some crush you barely know...Me personally I would choose the best friend.

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    How would you react if your friend had confessed to you when knowing you like someone else?

Ok for starters this is not happening to me but one of my close friends and we talked about it for a good long time. I wanted to ask people with you think. Umm if this was to happen to me...I think I would tell him I need time because I would be liking my crush. Maybe time to think about the qualities of both people and think about you would like to spend time with more. But thats me....

so have fun with this question. ^^

I really agree with what you said. but finally i think i would choose my friend because if you think about it there is the possibility that he will not like me or we won't have the same character and won't like the same things!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to like the friend if your heart belongs to someone else... after all that is why the friend is just a friend. Even if the crush is just a crush it helps to have romantic feelings in a relationship. If there is no romance in the friendship then you know how you feel. All the friend can do is respect your situation. You'll end up hurting the friend. Your crush might never manifest. Either way you may end up getting the bad end of a short stick. It's best to follow your heart no matter what for that is the only way to know what or whom you really care about even if some feelings are trampled on (gulp!.. maybe your own???). Hopefully the friend is forgiving and the crush returns the fancy... then life is good.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I have had that... It's so annoying! Some people just don't know when to stop. Yah, to me it's ussually not a confession from the heart, but just a random random "I want sex, I'll go ask this gal out" so my reaciton is ussually "O.o Ok... moving on" and I forget it ever happenned.
    But if it was a confesion from the heart... well i've learned one thing- If you can't decide between two men, then both of them are probably wrong for you... You'll know when you meet love and it will be a feeling that can't be overwhelmed by someone else confessing to you.
    My reaction would most likely be: "Sorry, I love someone else, you know that. I'll call you if this one goes wrong, k? " (ok, I would avoid saying the last sentence, though that's really what I would like to happen, sometimes it's good if you have someone to go out with if you're really down or really bored)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2