+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Conventions!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Conventions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I'm either going to the New York Anime Festival or the New York Comic Con. Yeah I guess February is kind of early but people who don't live there have to plan months in advance I guess. I always wanted to cosplay as Static Shock or Bob Makihara from Tenjou Tenge(Since they're the only characters who look like me) but I was worrying about feeling dumb.
    It's going to be really hard to pull off the trash can lid flying thing.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, I'm planning early because it's gonna take time to find so many people! I'm aiming for an as-complete-as-possible KoF MI2 group. It's good that there are Caucasians and other non-Asian characters in KoF, because then it's easier to liken the American cosplayers to the actual characters.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    It's going to be really hard to pull off the trash can lid flying thing.
    Yeah we all know about the jacket and the mask. But what about the flying trash can lid. I wonder Pyoro Pyoro.

I wonder why a girl knows about King of Fighter characters.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I wonder why a girl knows about King of Fighter characters.
    That's a pretty sexist comment if I ever heard one.

I grew up with KoF. And SF, MK, Tekken, etc.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    That's a pretty sexist comment if I ever heard one.

I grew up with KoF. And SF, MK, Tekken, etc.
    I'm not saying women can't play video games. It took me a very long time before I got better than my mother at Super Mario Bros 1, 2, 3 and tSuper Mario World on Super Nintendo. It's just that girls usually don't play racing or fighting games.
    However I do remember that 14 year old girl who was beating all the guys in Street Fighter Vs. Xmen which was really embarrasing.

Thanks

That's not right; it's just "less girls than boys play racing/fighting games". I'm a stiffler when it comes to details like that. Butttttt let's not continue being off-topic.

Conventions!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

hey soldat of life when you go to otakon wait untill the last day to buy what you want cause everything will be cheaper trust me the last time i went everything was half off and try to go to the raviv(i dont know if i spelled that right) on the 2nd night and dont buy any food in the convention yea thats pretty much it and that goes for anyone that is going to otakon this year i wont be able to make it this year cause of summer school but maybe next year i might go

Do to others as you see fit

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Dang it, am I going the only year nobody else from AO is going?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

About the suggestions you gave Avatar theifnumber 1, those I found on the Otakon site already, though I appreciate your hinting that they are really important XD

And about Anime Expo, I checked the prices and the only way I can get there without missing too much work is by plane, and that would cost a whopping:

1450$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo, no AX for me..........

Maybe one day....

...one day.......

*snif*

NOTE: Someone is lending her camera, so I will be able to take 1400 pics for the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast