+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cookies!!!!

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up cookies!!!!

mmmmm.... who doesn't love cookies? cookies are amazing! sugar cookies, chocolate chip, white chocolate chip macadamia nut, penutbutter, snickerdoodles, shortbread, double chocolate chip, pecan sandies, M&M, Reese's pieces.... i dont know of a cookie i've tried that i dont absolutely ADORE!! the point of this thread is simple. post a cookie and describe why you like it and if you want to (for the baking peoples) post the recipes so others can try them and enjoy as well. also you can choose to post a story behind why you like that cookie or just a story about cookies!

i'd have to go with chocolate white chocolate chip macadamia nut from subway if they're fresh and gooey. the combination of a chocolate cookie with white chocolate just produces the greatest taste ever... add the macadamia nuts in there and its practically heaven. if i knew the recipe i'd throw it down.

to sum up my comment,

cookies

yep... that about does it for me. which kind do you like?
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: cookies!!!!

I know this is the cyber lounge, but if we get list threads or no real discussion, this gets closed.

+ Reply to Thread