+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cooking

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cooking

ermmmm im a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what u trying to say!!! *cry* i so am a man ... dam ....

but another is lemon meringue
    OOOoooOOOooOOooo YUMMY!! AHH

and soda bread its best when u just have it made and the butter melts in it hehe ^^ i have lots lol >_<

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i like bbq ing. lol, steaks are easy. i put adobo on both sides, then when theyre both seard i salt it. yuuuummmyyy
    David BBQing is probably the only thing u know how do?...Dont hit though...I'm just asking..And saying....
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think its fun to make tacos its fun having salsa with chips anf fring the meat its a fun meal to make.

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Yesterday night I got really mad at my mum who I'm still arguing with...And I lost that battle..Which made me fusterated...Cause she wouldnt let me talk on the fone. And so I go into the kitchen all fusterated and today is my friends b-day so I went to make him all his favorite things he likes to eat..Which is basicly deserts...And wellthey tasted all bad casue all my fusteration went into it...So I had to bake like 3 cakes, 10 cupcakes,2 dozens cookies and a bunch of other stuff all over again...So remember people....put lots of love into your food that your making otherwise...well it will either get burned lol or just come out all wrong!
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    Yesterday night I got really mad at my mum who I'm still arguing with...And I lost that battle..Which made me fusterated...Cause she wouldnt let me talk on the fone. And so I go into the kitchen all fusterated and today is my friends b-day so I went to make him all his favorite things he likes to eat..Which is basicly deserts...And wellthey tasted all bad casue all my fusteration went into it...So I had to bake like 3 cakes, 10 cupcakes,2 dozens cookies and a bunch of other stuff all over again...So remember people....put lots of love into your food that your making otherwise...well it will either get burned lol or just come out all wrong!
    Wow, you didn't hold back, did you? Too bad it burned!

Last night I went to a friend's house for a farewell dinner. The meal was running a little late (because she had no idea what she was doing), so I offered to help. Before I knew it, she kept coming up to me as if it were MY recipe - "Does this smell right?" "Should I turn down the fire?" "Do you want me to add the mushrooms now?" And dinner was great.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

i Like making fishfingers and chips for my family because it's my favourite but i can make a goreouse fruit salad with chocolate ice cream

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    i Like making fishfingers and chips for my family because it's my favourite but i can make a goreouse fruit salad with chocolate ice cream
    Doesn't the ice cream take away from the healthiness of the fruit salad? I've never tried that!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol they didn't mention it had to be healthy but when you make thew ice-cream get the vanilla and add chocolate souce instead of chocolate ice-cream it tastes worse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast