Closed Thread

Thread: Cosplay

Newbie KouunxDice may be famous one day KouunxDice may be famous one day KouunxDice's Avatar
    Thanks

Cosplay

Well yeah, this is my first post. Dont worry, im here to stay, but I initially joined because I need some cosplay help. This summer there's a collector's convention and im going to cosplay Roxas(http://www.khinsider.com/images/13member/003.jpg) from Kingdome Hearts 2. I need a little advice on how to make the costume though or anywhere i could buy it at a reasonable price. This is my first cosplay.

I also need tips on how to make a Keyblade thats not too difficult, im not very creative. x.x

The Keyblades:

Oblivion(http://www.khimpulse.net/images/kh/oblivion.jpg)
    Oathkeeper(http://www.khimpulse.net/images/kh/oathkeeper.jpg)

Thanks~

Otaku Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689 may be famous one day Matrix040689's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosplay

Wish i could help but i dont cosplay although i have seen some pretty good cosplayers... like that one that cosplayed yuna or tifa i cant remember.
    Death comes for those who don't expect it, so expect nothing less than death...

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

I wish I could help. Maybe I can. If you go to www.youtube.com, you search for "PANTS I-CON 25" You can PM the one who posted the video. You can ask the person about cosplaying. The group of cosplayers(in the video) are really good in, not only cosplaying, in acting, too. X3 They rock! I totally laughed my head off when I watched the video..

Well, good luck!

P.S. Before you can PM anyone in YouTube, you have to register first... ^^; And you can also go to www.cosplay.com! ^^
    Last edited by LostDemon102; May 05, 2006 at 10:20 AM.

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...
    Yet... Who... would love a demon like me...?

♪♪FanFiction.Net profile♪♪Photobucket album♪♪Friendster profile♪♪Xanga blog♪♪
    ♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

Newbie Mephistopheles may be famous one day Mephistopheles may be famous one day Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Thanks

i live in canada, so the AC3 is coming up. im thinking of cosplaying. im torn between two choices: 1. pyramid head from silent hill 2, but im not shure they let me in with a 5 foot wooden great knife (its my halloween costume at hte same time.) 2. kenshin from samurai x, in his assassin years. (my hair is only long enough for a reasonable kenshin-like high ponytail -.-) i have a keikogi and a hakama (kenjutsu pants and jacket) so im ok for that costume.

but pyramid head is so bad a$$!!!!!!!!! i really want to dress as him! on a related note, does anyonw have pics of pyramid head? (not the one from the movie) preferably screenshots from silent hill 2. any halp would be apreaciated. mabe a rear angle on the helmet?

thanks fro your time, see ya lator.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Mephistopheles: Don't revive threads that were dead for more than two weeks.

+Closing+

Closed Thread