+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cosplaying

Newbie nikiru is off to a good start nikiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking cosplaying

Hey there spring time has already begun and so will summer come soon meaning YEAH!!!!!!!!!! anime coventions are comming soon!!!
    I was wondering well if u could cosplay(dress as a certain chareacter) who would u cosplay as and why????? and for those of u who already have cosplay who were u dress as????
    Me if I could cosplay anybody it would have 2 be either haku,anko,temari or a soul reaper ???? why?? cause their outfits look cool 2 me and I want 2 know what it feels like 2 wear them.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: cosplaying

Quote Originally Posted by nikiru View Post
    Hey there spring time has already begun and so will summer come soon meaning YEAH!!!!!!!!!! anime coventions are comming soon!!!
    I was wondering well if u could cosplay(dress as a certain chareacter) who would u cosplay as and why????? and for those of u who already have cosplay who were u dress as????
    Me if I could cosplay anybody it would have 2 be either haku,anko,temari or a soul reaper ???? why?? cause their outfits look cool 2 me and I want 2 know what it feels like 2 wear them.
    I would cosplay as Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki (complete with JEEP). His costume is simple. In fact, at the last convention, I almost did dress up as him and rent a jeep, but my plans fell through at the last minute and I had to grab things from everybody's closets . . . I went as Shuichi Shindo from Gravitation. BIG DIFFERENCE!
    (Hakkai) VERSUS

Ugh . . . BIG DIFFERENCE . . .

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to cosplay! ^_^

I plan on cosplaying as half hollow Ichigo from Bleach for the Cherry Blossom Festival next year.
    (see my siggy)

My boyfriend is helping me make the mask, and I have a friend helping me with his Bankai jacket and such...

^_^

I just love the insanity of Ichigo's hollow side... He doesn't care what happens to Ichigo as long as he gets his kicks in. And I LOVE Ichigo's Bankai... It looks so smooth. So I wanted to try that look out. I haven't seen very many good Ichigo cosplays... Especially half hollow or even his Bankai form. That's my other reason behind the idea.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

i was actually gonna go and dye my hair orange, make a sword that looks liek zangestu and wear shinigami clothes. But... my hair got too long and i dont want to cut it i might go as byakuya that would be cool

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    i was actually gonna go and dye my hair orange, make a sword that looks liek zangestu and wear shinigami clothes. But... my hair got too long and i dont want to cut it i might go as byakuya that would be cool
    Ohhh yes. Byakuya would be a cool cosplay!
    Especially because of the hair style! And his cool demeanor. ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't possibly name every character I've cosplayed and tell you why, because there are too many. ^^;;

But this winter I'll be cosplaying as Athena from KoF 2001, simply because I've taken it upon myself to cosplay as every version of Athena. I've done them all but the 2001 and 2002 versions, so yeah. I'll be with a group of other KoF cosplayers. It's just too bad we couldn't find someone to be Gentsai or we'd be able to complete the Psycho Soldier team. Damn.

Newbie Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12 may be famous one day Chrono12's Avatar
    Thanks

Im planning on cosplaying as Sora from Kingdom Hearts II next year to go to OMG!!!con 2008. I've almost got his jacket and the keyblade finished

I want to cosplay as Sora because he's so adorable!! I love his attitude and his determination.

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

I think cosplay is cool, but I'm not into doing it myself. Cosplay is for people who arent shy about it. You have to go out as if it Halloween at the drop of a dime. That's not me...lol. But I would love to dress somebody else...8)
    Mukuchi ni naruhodo suki yo yasashi sa doushitara mieru no
    daikishimete motto tsuyoku atataka na mune wo shinjiru yo
    Sayonara solitia ashita he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast