+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: cosplaying

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: cosplaying

Quote Originally Posted by Taelana View Post
    I think cosplay is cool, but I'm not into doing it myself. Cosplay is for people who arent shy about it. You have to go out as if it Halloween at the drop of a dime. That's not me...lol. But I would love to dress somebody else...8)
    yes, yes indeed. however, i catch a lot of flack for being stupid enough to buy a 20 dollar naruto headband. (it looks better on a real person if you have longer hair)

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

there are a few characters i'd love to cosplay as (and...maybe one or two crossplays? <.<), one i am doing soon is urahara kisuke from bleach at anime festival wichita in august. and another i want to do is a kigurumi masked cosplay of cloud strife, and i wanna make his bike and his sword from the movie (both fully functional, and with the bike, as close as i can get it to the movie version) as for....crossplays, i would love to experiment with playing a Night Elf from warcraft in kigurumi masked cosplay (for those of you who don't know what kigurumi is, i have a slideshow video on my youtube, link in my sig)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Cosplaying, eh? I don't think I'd be up for it, but if I was, I'd more than likely end up as one of the characters I've created. How does a Pirate with a full body trench coat on, complete with large hood, covering his slightly red skin, yellow eyes & crown of horns. Or a Leaf village Ninja with Leather pants & trenchcoat (he earns money leatherworking), his face covered by a skull mask & hood, wearing a leaf headband above his right knee, mist village above his left knee & a headband from a destroyed village on his forehead. Yes, the trenchcoat & hood, either attached to the trenchcoat or the skull mask, appeared in both of them, but I think it suits the loner nature of both characters.

If I had to go as someone that already exists in an Anime, Im not sure who I'd go as. I've seen some interesting pics of Transformer Cosplay outfits, that actually transform. That'll be random. Another possibility culd be a ninja from Naruto. I might also be able to pull off a Gendo Ikari from Evangelion, or maybe Kaji would fit my level of stubble better.

There could be more, but i can't think of them right now. I doubt I'll ever Cosplay, but it does sond like fun. Maybe when I'm feeling a bit silly. OK, sillier than usual...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

it would be great to be a gundam! but it would never look right. nobody would see yor face, either!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I've actually seen a pic of someone cosplaying as [upsidedown A] Gundam, along with a few others. He actually did a good job. But as you said, you couldn't see his face.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I've actually seen a pic of someone cosplaying as [upsidedown A] Gundam, along with a few others. He actually did a good job. But as you said, you couldn't see his face.
    see? it is a brilliant idea. actually, i think is called "turn a gundam" so you actually arent that far off.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nikiru View Post
    Hey there spring time has already begun and so will summer come soon meaning YEAH!!!!!!!!!! anime coventions are comming soon!!!
    I was wondering well if u could cosplay(dress as a certain chareacter) who would u cosplay as and why????? and for those of u who already have cosplay who were u dress as????
    Me if I could cosplay anybody it would have 2 be either haku,anko,temari or a soul reaper ???? why?? cause their outfits look cool 2 me and I want 2 know what it feels like 2 wear them.
    Well, last halloween, I cosplayed as a ninja from the sand villiage (Naruto). I wasn't a specific character or anything, and I only had the sand headband; but I had clothing similar to Kakashi-sensei's--so I just did a little of mixing and matching. ^_^ This year--be it an otacon or halloween--I plan on cosplaying as either Edward Elric (which will be kinda weird because I'm not white and I'll have to either get a wig or wear hair extentions) or I'm gonna do Ryu from Street Fighter. I dunno; I get so many ideas for costumes, it's hard to decide. Especially this year, because I've got access to clothing--even stuff I don't own--and sewing machines, so I've got a handfull this year.

Newbie Angeling is off to a good start Angeling's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never done it before, but I would love to cosplay at least once in the future.
    Most likely Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew or Chii from Chobits. Any excuse to run around in a cute dress xD ^.^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast