+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: cosplaying

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: cosplaying

Mmm, it's a weird hobbie the cosplay. Mmm, what character? Maybe i try to "cosplay" Kenshin Himura from "Rurou Ni Kenshin". It's one of my favorites characters and it's easy for me to try make the "suit" and another stuff, like the long-red hair and the "katana". But maybe i don't say a word if you wants i speak. My voice isn't similar.
    "Knowledge is power"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Wrong section, moving to the cyber lounge...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've cosplayed before... it was fun...

But it's annoying...

1. Not everyone makes their outfit... some people brag about their outfit when they've paid another group to make it/or asked their moms to make it.

2. People act tough to your face, but when you actually "bring it" they run like the p*ssies that they are and tell on you to the officials, like a bunch of kinderkids.......... honestly, back up your words with your skill.

3. Unspoken reasons. There are reasons why I hate anime cons that would offend most otakus, but it is true. But like I said, it remains unspoken.

I don't want to say what I've dressed as since I might get the "otaku" effect on some people, and they'll try to gibber on and on about the characters I've dressed as... blah, it was for the group, not for myself.

Honestly, I always want to dress up as odd things that aren't always directly related to animes... examples? No, I'm not letting anyone steal my ideas before I ever do them.

...Abu and I might go to a convention again someday... but that is a MIGHT.
    But again, it's annoying.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i dressed up as Ukio from Ranma 1/2 for Costume Day at school!

^_^ i made it from T-shirts, old dress pants, belts...

i even had spatulas! we used them to cut up brownies!
    and i wrapped a rake in tin foil for her big spatula thingy!

it was pretty good for one nights work!

i also dressed up for AX 2006... Xui Quan... er something... it was fun to make, but not really that fun to wear...

^_^ i would cosplay only becuz i like to make the costumes!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    it would be great to be a gundam! but it would never look right. nobody would see yor face, either!
    They're NOT supposed to see your face. I suppose if you really wanted people to see you, you could take off your Gundam's head every hour or so.

Newbie cheekyboy is off to a good start cheekyboy's Avatar
    Thanks

i would cosplay as bob form tenge tenjo, because we are the same color tone, i have the same body(ripped to all hell)and we both do capoeria

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could cosplay as anybody it would be Kankuro because he is my favorite Naruto character and it would be easy to make myself look almost exactly like him!=)

Although this summer im goin to ohayocon and im cosplaying as Uchiha Sasuke!
    "Praise Inu-Yasha"

You are limited to having 4 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines. -- Hassun

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i haven't cosplayed yet only because it is hard to get my hands on stuf to cosplay with. i think that i would either cosplay as either,sailor jupiter, chi (chobits) or one of the girls from naruto (probably hinata) i love thier outfits thier so out there.
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3