+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *~costumes!~*

Newbie AngelMia is off to a good start AngelMia's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool *~costumes!~*

Ok, since Halloween is coming up, everyone should be planning on a costume!~* ^.~ What I would like to know is what everyone wants to dress up as. My friends and I want to do the cosplay costumes for Halloween. I haven't quite decided on a character yet but I'll think of one. Sooooo....What's everyone going dressed as?~*
    *~Living the dream is sleeping in reality.~*

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: *~costumes!~*

I would like to dress up like one of the guys of "the crazy 88" from the movie Kill Bill Vol 1

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm debating between Duff Man!!! (simpsons....OH YEAH!!!) and Trojan Man!! I just can't figure out how I would look...I know that he has yellow gloves and some type of red tight shirt.

Newbie AngelMia is off to a good start AngelMia's Avatar
    Thanks

o.o hmmm would have never have thought of those. Interesting though. Anyone else brave enough to admit what they are wearing for Halloween?
    *~Living the dream is sleeping in reality.~*

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have two costumes and I couldn't decide on which to put on this year. But I guess I'm most likely going to go with the Pirate one instead of the Devil one. The reason is probably because I know the perfect hair style to go with the Pirate costume. ^_^

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

man if i could get my hand's on it i would be jiraiya for halloween or i would be somthing making fun of bush.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

this year i have decided to try out some thing completly diffrent from all the other year which then i was a skeleton but this year my mates all said they would wrap me up in toilet paper to be a mummy ( i cant wait lol )

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMia View Post
    Ok, since Halloween is coming up, everyone should be planning on a costume!~* ^.~ What I would like to know is what everyone wants to dress up as. My friends and I want to do the cosplay costumes for Halloween. I haven't quite decided on a character yet but I'll think of one. Sooooo....What's everyone going dressed as?~*
    Let's see . . . I've had requests for emo kid, half of Team Rocket, and the Burger King. I'm probably going to go as Zorro. Yay Zorro! **waves sword about dashingly**

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast