+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The country you'd like to live in.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The country you'd like to live in.

Japan fo show!!! ^^ Not sure whered id wanna work...?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'd like to go to america flordia as long as i didnt get blown away by hurrcanes i would love it i like to rais a family there one day in the future.

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

pakastan would only be cool to live in because i can cut off peoples hands if they try to steal from me! ^_^ but other then that here in america...free baby, also we rock besides the obese thingy

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

the usa, to long island new york. i want a change of lifestyle, and to live with my friend(s) there.

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

nah new york way to crowded need somewhere like colorado or kentucky(where i live)

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

If i need to choice a country, with the knowledge of never return of my country i choose Canada.
    1.- It's a "First World Country", with a strong economy and high "life level".
    2.- Have a good employment. The doctors have very good reputation and a lot of money. I know this because i was living on Canada for one year and work on an hospital when i was student.
    3.- Have a lot of people of all the world. France, Germany, USA, Spain, England and all the countries of LA. In some places is more easy talk with someone on spanish if you don't know english or french.

But only if i cannot return. Actually i'm happy living here, have all i need to live well, i have enough money to travel and my family is here too, and they are the most important thing on my life.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i would love to live in Tasmania because of the
    warm climate and different animals there and the culture
    there is really one of a kind and the life style is laid back
    just like me
    Tassie's actually a bit cold compared to the rest of Australia (being the furthest south and all that), so I'd suggest Queensland or NSW. I'm glad someone at least picked Australia - I was beginning to feel a bit neglected!

I love Australia. Although I like the concept of Japan, England and maybe even Americe, there's no country I would rather live in.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Newbie yuki chan is off to a good start yuki chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well For me.. I would love to be in japan.. you see.. i have wished my whole life to be in a place where anime is everywhere!!! where ever you look,, there would be anime,, anime pics,, Tv shows,, posters,, and many more.. i decided to be in japan of course because it is the place where all anime begun!!! i love to go there just to collect anime figures,, pictures,, posters,, DVD,, anything having anime on it!! in japan of course,, anime is very common to them... while here in our place,, anime is not really common.. you need to find markets selling anime DVD here.... You need to find through bushes just to find anime things... huhuhu!! ^^ thats why i would love to be in japan.. even just for a while!! ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast