+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: The country you'd like to live in.

Newbie ibelongtohim is off to a good start ibelongtohim's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The country you'd like to live in.

well, i would like to go back my country, VN. and i would like to travel to different country. so yes.
    "
    love is an emotion that flows through everyone no matter who or where you are"

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Any country in Europe... Uk best or Germany and back home(Portugal) at weekends he he he he!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i would love to live in Tasmania because of the
    warm climate and different animals there and the culture
    there is really one of a kind and the life style is laid back
    just like me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Rin View Post
    Tassie's actually a bit cold compared to the rest of Australia (being the furthest south and all that), so I'd suggest Queensland or NSW. I'm glad someone at least picked Australia - I was beginning to feel a bit neglected!

I love Australia. Although I like the concept of Japan, England and maybe even Americe, there's no country I would rather live in.

Yeah, Tassie is just a wee, bit cold. especially in winter XD. Like what Mandy Rin said, if your after the warm weather, QLD and NSW would do ^_^.

I guess it depends how much hot weather you want and how much cold weather you want. Aust climate varies a bit, we got both snow and desert XD. If any one ever comes over here, save heaps and plan a long trip, there is just so much to see!

As for my pick. Why would I pick any where else but Australia? I love everything about it! Particualarly the climate, how easy going we are and how "mateship" is an important part of our values. I do want to travel else where of course, South America, Africa, Asia, Europe, but I'm quite happy living in good ol' Australia!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to live in Italy. That way I could visit anicent Roman sites and Renaissance etc. From what I hear Greece is in an intense drought right now and is getting forest fires and whatnot...Otherwise it'd be the Greece Area.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6