+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: couples

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: couples

A great couple is two people who share everything from all the pain, sorrow, misery to the happiness and good times of life. It is also two people that care deeply for each other and no matter what may go wrong they help each other through it together.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

If you can stand each other........ you can make a good couple.

Even if you want to kill each other 'til' you both rot in Hell, if you stick together... you're a good couple.

But what DOESN'T make a good couple is: duty, promise, loyalty, dependancy.

Sounds weird? Let me break it down for you:
    Duty: What coupling is made with duty? So what now? Being together is a job where you try to earn benefits? ...totally not worth it. No benefits are good enough in that kind of relationship if there's a chance you can actually be in a relationship where your benefit is happiness at the end of your life.

Promise: So you're together because you promised to stay together? Let me give you a tip: Break it. Trust me, you were young, they were young, you both were young... if not young, then naiive. It's an empty promise. It's no longer for love, it's for a promise. Nothing will bloom from it. Even a child isn't worth it. You were born as a child too, live your life. After raising the child to independancy, divorce... it's not worth staying together. You're not living at all. A waste of your life, do you want your child to waste their's?

Loyalty: Loyalty... such sweet words. Such a strong word too. You shouldn't want to stay with them because you're loyal to them. You should want to stay with them because you WANT to. And henceforth, loyalty should come sprouting out from THAT. That's all.

Dependancy: Little child gonna' cry in the world all by him/herself? Awww... me sowwies. It doesn't matter if you could pay your bills or fend your own, but if you can't live without them, you're a waste of life. What happens if the other isn't around? Who's to protect you? Who's to comfort you? And etc? If you can't live without them, and they're not there, and you're not with them, then there is no you! There is no couplehood! There's nothing! Just a shallow form of childishness and immaturity! Break up! If you can live without them, it doesn't mean you're selfish or you didn't really love them! What it really means is: You are an individual, the very thing that made them love you in the first place, and if they didn't, make them now! You shouldn't not be able to live without them. What you SHOULD do, is NOT WANT TO LIVE without them. The necessity to live and the yearning to live are two different things.

Don't like the facts? Gravity's a fact. Live with it.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Peanut Butter and Jelly make a good couple especially on toast! :P

What makes a good couple is if you can really talk to each other and of course stand each other haha. That was a good one Soshi Kitai .

Newbie fluff n pink is off to a good start fluff n pink's Avatar
    Thanks

u reali help me out thanks!! i need some advice thanks you alot

thank you equinn!!!!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say couples that never get mad at each other make the perfect couple - but then again, no arguments means less improvement (in a sense). I don't know. I'll go with tolerant. And being able to stand & love each other no matter what.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

well, honestly i don't think there's an ideally good couple. relationships are not supposed to be 'idealistic' unless you're in search for the perfect man or woman or something. maybe just as long as you make things work for yourself and each other, despite your differences and shortcomings, then perhaps you are can be called a good couple. sheesh. i'm confusing myself.

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Newbie fluff n pink is off to a good start fluff n pink's Avatar
    Thanks

well i think ur rite !!! i ask u this because.........well i guess im just i little bit hurt at da moment so thanks!!!!!

thank you equinn!!!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

A good couple is two friends and lovers that will make it through everything and never back stab each other and they must know that they will never turn there backs on them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast