+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Crackheads!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crackheads!

Ummm... happens all the time here in Boston. Usually when I'm outside of my dorm some people walk by and ask for some money which I hardly ever give.. because I'm a poor college kid... But one time it was extremely ridiculous. This one woman, who sort of looked like a dude and who had a rattail, came up to me and was like "I just got stabbed, and I need cab fair to get to the hospital(which was down the street mind you)" And she proceeded to tell me about how it happened, and she rolled up her pants and there was a legit stab wound on her leg. Though, I got the impression that she stabbed herself or that it happened some other way.... So I gave her a dollar because I'm cheap and she was obviously not going to go to the hospital.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't thrash the crack addicts cause I had/have a few in my family, but I must say it is a sad sight to see or come upon... To see how different it can change a person physically, mentally, & emotionally... I have to agree with deodaclan also they are human beings who just fell into that drug society...

I just hate it when they lie... I think I can handle the situation better, if they were just straight up about things... Like I don't know you are on drugs, but instead you want to kick me a bull-ish story & insult my intelligence... I am talking about personal experience cause like I stated I have/had a few in my family... (And just recently me & my mother had one staying with us & her son) & what I don't get is how can you put a drug before your own child.?? < let me stop before I start pounding away at this keyboard > She's gone, but we have her son staying/living with us... (It's sad)

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Newbie Commander Sparx is off to a good start Commander Sparx's Avatar
    Thanks

Crack heads are very weird, they do all kinds of nutty stuff, but some times people just get fed up with life some how and fall into the world of drugs. They say people are messed up but really i think it's the world what are messed. But then again to make a world you need people.
    "Long live planet Delta and the Cult of Sliver Blades!"

~Sparx~

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Ummm... happens all the time here in Boston.
    So true !

I have a few runins with crack heads before.I was over a friends house and the mother came out asking for a lighter.She don't smoke so i was like oook here.By then i already knew what she wanted it for.The thing is she never gave the damn thing back lol.She never asked for money tho,probably because i would never give it to her if she did ask me for some money.

Also she was very paranoid always thought some one was watching her.Or that the cops were coming to get her.Plus she always spazed out when she didn't have it,Which i must say was not a very pretty sight.i usually ignored it best i could.

Tho i must say her boyfriend was just as bad if not worse.But they were some thing else both in the world of drugs with no way out.The sad part is that the kids are as well and she really lets them do what ever they want.Tho two of them moved out and are trying to stay a way from drugs from the last time i heard.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

omg that is so funny actually because i ran in to one the other day and first he was all oh give me some money or some pot i was like dude i dont smoke and i said what you need the money for he said to buy some pot i just walked off i was like omg he needs to sort his life out

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

we're all crackheads to an extent 4 some it's illegal narcotics, others it's sex (i'm guilty here too) what about anime or video gaming (yup that's my main line ) anything that takes u from reality is a drug, but hell i live w/ a bunch of crackheads they all suck probably in more ways than i wish to know
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    we're all crackheads to an extent 4 some it's illegal narcotics, others it's sex (i'm guilty here too) what about anime or video gaming (yup that's my main line ) anything that takes u from reality is a drug, but hell i live w/ a bunch of crackheads they all suck probably in more ways than i wish to know
    What's the point you're trying to convey?

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.. nothing like that.. but.. one of my friends used to be one and she's told me about what she used to do when she was on it too. I swear she lost her mind during those times.. she drank anything anyone gave her and would eat anything too. >< She also cut herself when she was using it. It took the pain away or at least dulled it enough for her to be able to cut and she was actually put in the hospital for it not too long ago... *sighs* I feel bad for her..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast