+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Family Members

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Crazy Family Members

Ok, when it comes to family I know everyone has one in some shape or form. You may have one. You may have a ton but just about everyone has that crazy family member. The one you can’t predict, the one you can’t understand, or the one that makes you laugh your head off with some of their ideas.

As for me, it would have to be my uncle. He is crazy. I am not saying that to be insulting or in a kidding kind of way. But if anyone is crazy it is he. For one, he is overly paranoid. He is always thinking someone is plotting against him whether it be his neighbor or the President. For instance, he thought his neighbors were purposely putting food in the road to lure his dog over so they could run him over. Or the fact that he thought that his peanut butter was being stolen. I can see it, now. Some burglar coming in completely bypassing any valuables that may actually help him financially but he does take the peanut butter. Interesting burglar . . . He has also been known to take showers with his shoes on. Why? Because he just didn’t feel like taking them off. He also has an online shopping addiction. This might not be such a bad thing if he actually got things he would use. For instance, he bought this huge Swiffer dust mop. Now you may be thinking that this seems like a useful item. He would use it right?? No, not my uncle. This is a man who never cleans and I mean never cleans. He goes to a whole new level of nasty. He has let his house get so dirty there have been dead, rotting corpses of rats found in his kitchen drawers and various other places. Needless to say he didn’t use the dust mop.

Anyway, enough about my uncle. Tell me if you guys have any crazy family members. And if you do, what makes them so crazy?

Newbie Vermillion is off to a good start Vermillion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crazy Family Members

WOW. XD he takes a shower with his shoes on eh? I couldn't do that... wow. lol. well my family just seem like that joking kind. one my aunt farts and has a jillion poop jokes. but that's how all of my mom's family is. (my cousin. -kid of the fartin' aunt) took a pic of his poop in a toilet and sent it to all the family. XD I found it funny but my mom was just grossed out.

one of my uncle's is pretty dark. he doesn't talk a-lot. he always wears black... he's cool once you talk to him for awhile, but at first he can seem pretty scary lol. but uhh that's it for me.

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it would be my uncle(same with Priestess Angel~nyahaha)

to begin the story, i've to let u know that he already admit that he got this obsessive compulsive disorder (pretty cool huh?)
    he can be very nasty sometimes. i remember when our families went for a long trip, his car cannot be spotted for a long time after we come a long way. When my pa called him, he said 'i just got to go back and make sure the door has been locked or not!' (it's already 100km away from our meeting point and half way of our trip so we decided to meet him at the summit (good thing he came up there a few minutes before we decided to go back home)...nasty.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... My dad is quite the nutcase. (As much as I hate to admit it)

He's an alchoholic, so that kinda makes his disposition even worse. >_< He's VERY short-tempered, and will snap at the drop of a hat. He's a grown @$$ kid too! He steals my video games (and my brother's and my cousin's... etc), doesn't care if he embarasses you in public areas, is very loud and obnoxious, and loves to fight.

Not to mention the fact that he's tried to pick fights (physical fights) with me for the littlest reasons! Seriously! There have been plenty of times that I had to leave from another relative's house so I wouldn't look bad kickin' my dad around in front of my family!!

Another one is my brother (who is aptly named after my dad). He takes ADHD pills even though he's not supposed to, is HILARIOUS when talkin' about others in the family, likes to fight--just like pops--and doesn't have a lick of common sense which leads him to make weird decisions. This boy stole our other brother's GBA and sold it to GameStop out of spite!! I've seen this kid do some weird things. Like skateboarding in the freezing tundra we call Minnesota during the winter. >_<

I've got quite a few... uh... eccentric relatives. So many that I'd have to triple post, LOL. (I'm not gonna do it...)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Priestess Angel (Jan 02, 2008)

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

The crazy one in my family has to be my brother, who actually has the paperwork to prove it. He loves to burp out sentences, or scream words of his own creation. He also slow fights at random times, will just start dancing and doing splits out of nowhere, and loves to act out plays and stories and sing songs that just pop into his head at the time. His ideas are really weird but interesting, and he loves to make people laugh.

Once, on a long drive back home, he would stick his head out the window like a dog, and started screaming the lyrics for "My Ding-a-ling".

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xXxBloodlustxXx For This Useful Post:

Priestess Angel (Jan 03, 2008)

Newbie cookiemonster is off to a good start cookiemonster's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me my brother is my family member that i just don't understand!

I mean if he was just himself I wouldn't care so much, but he acts so different with so many different people, hes just a darn poser. I just don't understand this gangster/thug/punk/metro/boardhead/gamer/anime otaku/Mr. T mind set of his works!

Does any of this make any bit of sense to you? If you do I would love to hear your explanation, it seems that every time he opens his mouth he proves how stupid he really is. I just don't get him at all.

Or am I just being an idiot by not understanding.
    “Keiichi,” Belldandy breathed. “If anodder wooma luuksh at you, I’ll sheal her in a Happy Meal bocksh!”

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

i had too crazy guys in the family, my uncle and my brother, my uncle coz he is a very important person(rich i mean) but he acts weird everydays, he's not marry,has 40 years old and he likes walk on street sing anykind of happy kids songs louder, he dress like a Mob's guy and he wears a very oldfashion glasses, he crys when someone crys doesnt matter who is it, and he dances "Mambo" whenever something is doing great or when he recives good news..really embarassed in front of ppl that we dont know...

My brother is worst than my uncle, he only wears yellow, he does roller skate, he bleached his hair, and he can do funny voices and differents accents, every day he changes the way he talks...so annoying...my mother took him to the doctor when he was a kid, but it doesnt work...sometimes i just want to hit him but at sametime he looks so funny and happy i just gave up all time i try to kick him...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arukih For This Useful Post:

Priestess Angel (Jan 03, 2008)

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I knew this thread would bring me some laughs!!

Anyway, I wanted to mention my grandfather on my dad's side of the family. He wasn't crazy per say but he would definitely do things not many people would do. Particularly, when it came to salespeople and telemarketers.

If a telemarketer ever called his house that wasn't a computer, my grandpa, unlike some who will just interrupt many of them and hang up, would let them tell him every detail of this "amazing" product they were selling. When they were finished was when the fun began. He would start asking questions like 'Now, what are you selling again?', 'Who is it I'm talking to again?',or 'Are you sure you've got the right number?'. He would go on asking these sort of questions until finally the telemarketer would hang up on him. It was so funny listening to him.

And I feel sorry for any salesperson that ever tried to sell something at his house. If he ever saw them coming the first thing he would do was get his shotgun (empty mind you). Sometimes he would let them get to the door and most of the time the wouldn't. He always came rushing out the door yelling at them to get off his property while aiming his shotgun at them. They always ran away fearing for their lives of course.(Not that I blame them)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast