+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crazy Family Members

Newbie cookiemonster is off to a good start cookiemonster's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crazy Family Members

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Man, I knew this thread would bring me some laughs!!

Anyway, I wanted to mention my grandfather on my dad's side of the family. He wasn't crazy per say but he would definitely do things not many people would do. Particularly, when it came to salespeople and telemarketers.

If a telemarketer ever called his house that wasn't a computer, my grandpa, unlike some who will just interrupt many of them and hang up, would let them tell him every detail of this "amazing" product they were selling. When they were finished was when the fun began. He would start asking questions like 'Now, what are you selling again?', 'Who is it I'm talking to again?',or 'Are you sure you've got the right number?'. He would go on asking these sort of questions until finally the telemarketer would hang up on him. It was so funny listening to him.

And I feel sorry for any salesperson that ever tried to sell something at his house. If he ever saw them coming the first thing he would do was get his shotgun (empty mind you). Sometimes he would let them get to the door and most of the time the wouldn't. He always came rushing out the door yelling at them to get off his property while aiming his shotgun at them. They always ran away fearing for their lives of course.(Not that I blame them)
    ohh... yeah i love doing that to telemarketers. I had one trying to sell me dish network satellite tv and we where talking about kfc and favorite colors, names of children, lucky numbers, previous jobs, and i even asked her on a date (to bad she lived in Arizona "so she claimed") and at the end of all this after an hour or so went by they wanted me to give a credit card number i told them i was 16 and did not have a credit card nor was i interested in having Dish.
    “Keiichi,” Belldandy breathed. “If anodder wooma luuksh at you, I’ll sheal her in a Happy Meal bocksh!”

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice thread... Wish I had family members who'd pull pranks on telemarketers like that. Though I do remember my uncle used to call two random numbers and do "conference" (there's a button that allows three people to talk on the same line if you didn't know) on them. Then he'd just stay quiet and listen to the ensuing chaos.

But the absolute, craziest family member I have... But grandmother's sister (father's side) Beth. She's arguably the most intelligent member of the family (aside from me ), but she's nuts (also like me). She was eighteen when it all happened... Her lover dumped her, and she drowned in low self-esteem and fits of depression... Much like the ones I have. And then, there were times that she'd regress and have the mannerisms and personalities of a child; I guess it was the best psychological defense mechanism her brain had. Eventually, her depression got so unbearable, and her childlike statesuch a sanctuary, that eventually, she couldn't snap out of it. Ever. She's sixty now, and for decades, she's been like a child. She even had to be taken care of by her brother. But really, the worst part is...

She's passed down her mental frailty and psychological defense systems down to me. Regression? Check, whenever I'm socially isolated in a large, unfamiliar crowd and I'm forced to be in such a place. Sitting in fetal position during such situations? Check, but my "bubble of youth" has enough sense not to do this with adults... I only did this during my school years. Extremely low self-esteem and fits of manic depression occurring after major, confidence damaging events? Check. Laughing and being extremely happy after episodes are done? Check, but really, that psychological defense mechanism really does work... Hearing voices during such episodes? I have no idea whether she did, but it's a check for me. And, lastly... Extremely high level of intelligence compared to peers? Check the size of Titanic.

But, fortunately, I can rest assured that I definitely hold the position of "Family Member with the Most Perturbing Interests and Joys".
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well the crazy person in my family is my brother (jveli3) because whenever he is playing a game he would say "woohoo" even if he failed a mission on a game its weird but funny

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

In my family, craziness is definate trait!!
    From my grandmother to my cousins, we have these wack ideas and strange ways that crack each other up!
    i think that that's the reason why we are so close and we love each other dearly
    From my aunti petra's scandolus laughs to my uncle's weird and crazy dance moves and slogans each of us has a unique attidude

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say that the crazies member in my family is my grandmother......
    My mother used to tell me these hilarious storied about her and I could not stop laughing or saying what the hell?
    When my grandmother got her new car, she had to find a way to fit all of her twenty-nine cats when she moved to another place....and back then....they did not have the animal service that we have now......
    Somehow...and I still cannot figure out how.......she fit all the cat in there and started to drive....but she did not know that one of the doors was not locked properly.....and on the highway cats started to fall on the ground.........
    Thank goodness that no one was hurt...not even the cats......but oh man.........it is pretty funny.....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

o my cousin is so crazzy he eats nails and his past time is chasing chickens which reminds me of edd from ed,edd,and eddy hes quite the charactor and lets not forget he runs his head into the wall alot whats odd is he is not autistic and has no disabilities he chooses to act like that but he makes me laugh alot
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2