+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creating anime/CG

Newbie pendragon may be famous one day pendragon may be famous one day pendragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Creating anime/CG

hi people of the world of anime online
    could you help me out with some thing.I planing on doing some anime CG and other type of movie, when i get older. Do you think i should start drawing my characters right now are wait a few years.

an are their any other people that are going for this same job?
    and have you started yet?
    killer X5

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Re: Hi out their

I'd say Tinker with some free online programs and learn some basics.

I hope you love math because thats all computer Graphics is.
    and im not going for the same job because I like internetworking better.

Newbie Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

hey
    i think you should practice on some characters, so the job could be easier later when you start working
    and i'm not sure what will i do in the future yet ^^

good luck anyways

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Please make the title of your thread a bit clearer.
    I'm going to change it.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Creating anime/CG

I think you should save some money up and go to Japan because you're not going to make it anywhere doing anime in America.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    I think you should save some money up and go to Japan because you're not going to make it anywhere doing anime in America.
    Yea, if you wanna suffer from low wages and cramp spaces where you can't breath studios.

Going to Japan in order to become an animator in Japan is probably the worst idea you can do. Staying in countries like America where you can get high wages and the demand for animators are high, and at least your working environment is a lot spacious and comfortable.

You ain't gonna go far if you are just doing anime, you might as well become a freelancer and make your own shit rather than working for a company and become famous like Makoto Shinkai.

It depends how old you are right now, of course starting young is always better. I wouldn't worry too much about knowing how to animate with software because if you get into a animation program they will teach how to use maya or 3d studio max or some other software that cost thousands of dollars because its what the industry uses. Just concentrate on your drawings, and work on your portfolio and take portfolio classes.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    Yea, if you wanna suffer from low wages and cramp spaces where you can't breath studios.

Going to Japan in order to become an animator in Japan is probably the worst idea you can do. Staying in countries like America where you can get high wages and the demand for animators are high, and at least your working environment is a lot spacious and comfortable.

You ain't gonna go far if you are just doing anime, you might as well become a freelancer and make your own shit rather than working for a company and become famous like Makoto Shinkai.

It depends how old you are right now, of course starting young is always better. I wouldn't worry too much about knowing how to animate with software because if you get into a animation program they will teach how to use maya or 3d studio max or some other software that cost thousands of dollars because its what the industry uses. Just concentrate on your drawings, and work on your portfolio and take portfolio classes.

this guy is gotta point. people may think animators get alot of money in japan but seriousy that is waay wrong. America is the best place to start but even then, you got to be extreamly good and then some. money is also a very important aspect.

+ Reply to Thread