+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Criminals in the family.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Criminals in the family.

I've been watching alot of BET's American Gangster lately and I seen an episode about the Chamber Bros. Long story short, they're four brothers who took Detroit over and made more money sellin' crack than the auto factories there made. They were like WalMart for crack.

My dad, uncles and quite a few cousins have been in and out of gangs and jails and such. I really didn't know until I was about twenty, but when I found out, I almost had a small heart-attack. My mom has always raised us to be upstanding citizens, y'know? We were taught to not steal and all that--all though I went to jail for spray-painting and theft once or twice--and even though we've all had to get in trouble for that kind of stuff, my mom always taught us to learn from it.

So, here's my dad's side of the fam: The "Criminals". I mean, they don't ALL do it anymore, but when I heard about the things my dad did, I kinda wanted to dissapear. "I came from that?" I would ask myself. And I still have cousins who are into that type of life.

Anywho, I'm sure we all have "criminals" in the family (mind you I use the word criminal loosely; they're people too), or have had relatives go to jail once or twice. How do you deal with that kind of negativity in your family? If you have never experienced this, what would you do if you had to go through something like this? Ya don't have to go in to detail--because I know we all love to save face--but kinda just give your opinion.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Criminals in the family.

um, i don't know half the stuff that has gone down with my family, so it's impossible for me to really know who has and has not went to jail.

i know that my Dad, my cousin Nelson, my half sister Jane have been incarcerated before... ^_^ i don't even want to know who or how many have gone to jail on my sister's ex boyfriend's side... a lot of them could be considered "Cholo", but i won't get into that...

how do i deal with it? um, i guess there's not much to it since it's not a regular occurence. i do remember when my dad went to jail, i couldn't visit him becuz i was a minor... so i guessed how i delt with it was talking to him a lot and making sure that he was okay... there's not much you can do when you're 13~

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

On my mother's side, all of my cousins have been in jail, the males anyway. But still, when I was at middle school and no one knew who my cousins were so I didn't tell them unless I really had to. Even when I went to high school, everyone was shocked because I am so different from them. I was well behaved at School where my cousins would be the ones causing mischief. I don't even dare ask my mother what she got up to *shivers*

My dad's family where brought up in a christian family so he was always well behaved although played a few pranks on his dad every now and then. But still his family are all different than my mothers family.

It does make you realise the different ways of bringing up a child within your own family doesn't it. How sibling can raise their children up completely different to another. Even though they were both brought up by the same parents and grew up in the same neighbour hood.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Atomik: Well, I guess your family IS my family in a sense.... In soooo many ways >_< (Auntie Grandma, and Uncle Grandpa). And I dont deal with it at all, I just laugh when the stories and rumors fly my direction. "Big cuz, No cuss, No clown" Or whatever it was your Dad was trying to get you to say.

My "baby daddy" has got to be one of (if not the most) active "criminals" in my family. But he hasn't really been caught up, in comparison to how much crime his lifestyle has lead. When he has gone to jail... We all just tell Levi (my son) that his dad is out of town. He's on a short leash now though. And he's been staying out of trouble. Just goes to show, enough punishment can be effective.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

my fams not really crim.
    but there are a few xpetions
    like mai cuz
    hes like the only one
    well thats out in the pubilc
    anyway
    mai fams hush hush bout these things like mai
    finding this things out would pull mai to the dark side or somethings
    not till resently i found out that mai uncle had been in jail
    4 or nite only
    but mai fam is like !!!!!!!!! bout it
    i woulda never known if i had walked into the living room at the moment
    so it just goes to show u that
    all familes hav been to jail
    wether they want to admit it or not
    i think its cuz it brings shame to the fam
    but wat mai uncle did was nothing
    he hadnt stlone shit but
    well heers wat he didd he was like driveing and
    this police was like that not your car, and mai uncle was
    like oh that cops not 4 mai
    cuz im like not doing nada
    butthen he relzes fuz wadda i do
    the cops were liketat not your car
    !!!!!!!! ino rite
    so they took him to jail and keft him there
    and in the morning they were all lie srry rong person
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wen i herd this i blew mai top
    they hadnt even alplogized, so ppl go to jail 4 no reason some times
    but mai cuz is in and outta jail so
    mai fam doesnt keep much comtact wit him, but they do worry
    hes a trob maker and always will bai, doesnt help mauch sinvce his mum died
    and the rest of the fam has shunned him
    each fam has their secrets sum worse then others it just depends how much they let u noe
    also i would no how to deal wit da matter
    snice its never coocured to mia to act on it
    i dont tell thewrld or mai friends mai fam life, and nether should u cuz u dont noe
    watcould get around
    also ppl r not much diff from there fams not
    matter how mcuh they say so
    cuz i just u have diff traits from diff ppl
    so u cant tell mai ura nada from the ppl
    the raised u from birth uve got their smell riten all ova ya
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    @ Atomik: Well, I guess your family IS my family in a sense.... In soooo many ways >_< (Auntie Grandma, and Uncle Grandpa). And I dont deal with it at all, I just laugh when the stories and rumors fly my direction. "Big cuz, No cuss, No clown" Or whatever it was your Dad was trying to get you to say.
    Yeah, all you really can do is laugh when it comes to my dad & my cousin. But I've heard things about them that make me wanna puke.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My uncles on my mom's side of the family, they've all been incarcerated and one of them was a habitual criminal who was in and out of jail more times than one could count. It's ridiculous how they've behaved, it makes me kinda ashamed. My uncle Jeff wasn' that bad though, he learned his lesson quick. But my uncles Bill and Terry, they make me so angry for what they put my mom through. Needless ta say, my uncle Bill was so bad that my mom disowned him and refuses ta acknowledge that he's her brother and I don' blame her one bit. Sorry that I can' elaborate more on what all they have done ta my family, needless ta say that it was outta line. Hope that u all can understand.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmmm criminals eh? well you could say my family are small time criminals.. xD

First of all me dad meself and my mom... and siblings.. we sell pirated version stuffs like DVD's....

My uncles... one sells the same thing like us... another been in a triad...while another was an ex junkie.. (but he is ok now.. ^^)

Myself...might be a better criminal soon.. taking over the family's bussiness xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast