Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Croc Hunter Dies

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Croc Hunter Dies

Steve was a kuol guy, and put himself in danger many times a way to go but to be killed by a stinray, a strange unorthadox way to go. Steve Will be missed

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    First steve and now Brock..
    And for those who know australian politics we also lost the Political Leader Don Chipp last week aswell
    Things really do come in threes!
    Three very inspirational and much loved people. I was so proud of the work steve was doing to help wildlife, he was so passionate about what he was doing, something I haven't seen in very many people.

It was so sudden, by the barb of a sting ray. right through the heart. I heard recently too that there is no antidote for string ray poison.
    sad, isn't it? we can only hope that no more deaths will befall upon us. one morning, i'm reading the papers about steve irwins death. the next, i'm reading about peter brock's death. i did hear about the politician's death as well, but as i'm not too into politics, i didn't think much of it. only now do i realise that we've lost 3 great australians.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Didi anyone see those surfer pay tribute to steve, so cool.

Hundreds of surfers gather to pay tribute to late CROCODILE HUNTER STEVE IRWIN in the waves off eastern Australia this weekend (09-10SEP06). The crusading naturalist died last week (04SEP06) when he was pierced through the chest by a stingray's barb while shooting a documentary on the Great Barrier Reef. Irwin was a talented surfer and an estimated 300 surfers paddled out from Alexandra Headline - many dressed in Irwin's trademark khaki. Lifeguard NIGEL MORTON says, "They paddled out probably about 300 yards offshore and made a very large circle. "There were several surfers in the centre of the circle that conducted the service."

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

You would never guess that he would be killed by nimals... at least i didn't think so. I thought he would die some other way. RIP Croc Hunter.

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

I will miss... a tough guy like him. He never beaten by croc in its habitat, but why killed by a stngray?? Steve, rest in peace...

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, even the least expected things turn out to be the biggest problems to life. Still its sad how he died, its the stingrays fault. *sniff*

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The croc dude was the man... Used to watch his show every saturday morning.
    When I found out I was listening to Harmful if Swallowed by Dane Cook and he has a part about that guy. Its really funny until I found out. kinda ironic.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

steve was a real pro with croc and still the best there is ever to come, rest steve your in a better place now
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast