+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: crushes..

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: crushes..

well have you ever finally gotten the strenght to tell the person you like them then got shot down?

Yes, i have. There was someone i liked very much, even wrote a poem saying what i loved about him and when I finally got up the courage.... -sighs- he would sit here and tell me all about this girl and the things he loved about her... amazingly it was similar to the things i loved in him. I know he knew that he knew it hurt me but yet he still talked about her because when he told me that he didn't feel the same i was bound and determined to make him believe that i was over him. Then again.. I guess i never did...

or have you told them and they felt the same?

There was one person that i told i liked and he liked me back. We got together and i dunno... things.... happen i guess...

have you ever done that to anyone that liked you?
    No... well.. yeah.. Every breaks a heart every now and then or at least once...

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

well i believe everyone has someone out there for them^^ i guess crushes are just ways for you express your feelings stronger. i mean i see him everyday and i still get nervous but i know even though we are friends maybe one day it could turn into something more and if not i know there is another person out there for me^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

to be honest with you guys here i just couldn't do that because it's just what if they dont feel the same way then everyone is going to laugh at you and what if the girls slaps you that embarrassing

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I never got the chance to tell my crush that I liked them. I hinted towards it but I think I scared him away. My friend told me that I was just to much for him to handle. Rather that is true or not, I'm not sure. But it's easier to think of instead of him just turning his back on me.lol Well guess you never know untill you try otherwise you'll always wonder what would of happened if you had.

Banned wantfortree7 is off to a good start wantfortree7's Avatar
    Thanks

i never told my crush about my feeling..i see her almost everyday she seems so close yet so far..i just don't have the gut to tell her n now i ended up with someone else..

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I never tell a girl I like her with words. It's boring. I let my actions say that for me. Its cute when girls confess to me though! so keep it up.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2