+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Curfew

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Curfew

I do and then I don't. I have to get off the phone by 8 regardless of the day. But I don't have to go to bed. I can basically do anything but be on the phone. Also I don't have a certain time I have to be home. Regardless of whether its a school night or not. Is that really considered having a curfew?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I do and then I don't. I have to get off the phone by 8 regardless of the day. But I don't have to go to bed. I can basically do anything but be on the phone. Also I don't have a certain time I have to be home. Regardless of whether its a school night or not. Is that really considered having a curfew?
    well i got to watch tile tequila lastnight so i was happy LMAO

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't have a specified time for me to go to bed .. sometimes 3AM (after mid-night) and sometimes 11 PM ... actually it depends on how much i consumed of my power during that day ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

mm well for the compy i have to be of by 9 every night
    my mom really dons't care what time I go to bed as long as I am not up till like 12:30 1:00 in the morning.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    mm well for the compy i have to be of by 9 every night
    my mom really dons't care what time I go to bed as long as I am not up till like 12:30 1:00 in the morning.lol.
    lol
    i have to be offline and in bed by 10:00
    but on the weekends it is like 12:00 1:00

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

never had a curfew, when I went out, I always stay and friends houses, so I had no time that I needed to be back by.

But as for time that I had to go to bed, never had one of those either, went to bed when I was tired

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    never had a curfew, when I went out, I always stay and friends houses, so I had no time that I needed to be back by.

But as for time that I had to go to bed, never had one of those either, went to bed when I was tired
    I so wish it was that way here
    like it is sooooo horrible

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Curfew..............no way man!!!!!!!!
    I am in college..........f*** curfew..........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast