+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Curfew

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Curfew

I stay up as late as I want to. And I have a laptop, so I can be on the computer in my room. On school nights I go to bed late too. I usually message some friends on myspace & go to youtube.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really have a curfew... but i need to tell my mom where i am and when i plan to go home when it's past 9:00 pm already... doe that count?

but yeah... maybe it's because i'm a guy... haha... life rocks when you're a guy!

but i believe it' also because it's a pretty safe place, where i live i mean, and it doesn't worry my mother much... besides, i am usually in a friend's house when i plan to stay out late... so maybe that would be another reason why my mother isn't all too paranoid.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Men that's a really tuff one...coz i have trouble to sleep since i was a little girl(my mom says) i Just sleep 3 hour for day and no metter how early i go to bed i just sleep these 3 hour, it sucks coz sometimes i feel really tired and if i fall a sleep like at 10, well at mid night im already awaked!! so i'll go to bed like 4 am to be awake like ordinary ppl!!

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't have a curfew. i think it's because I have my own apartment(with 2 other friends) and my parnets can't tell me what to do now. But when i was at home it was 12:00am or that was the time I had to be home not asleep. (stayed up 3am or 4am)But now that i'm older, i NEED my sleep (work,school what a drag..)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    Men that's a really tuff one...coz i have trouble to sleep since i was a little girl(my mom says) i Just sleep 3 hour for day and no metter how early i go to bed i just sleep these 3 hour, it sucks coz sometimes i feel really tired and if i fall a sleep like at 10, well at mid night im already awaked!! so i'll go to bed like 4 am to be awake like ordinary ppl!!
    if i sleep too much in one day i wont be able to sleep on the next day
    and then it is all grrr cause then i am tired

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3