+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Darkness?

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Darkness?

Darkness came from Satan. Simple definition. Satan is bad, so that makes darkness bad. It makes good sense to me. Ummm... It's like sin. lol

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Darkness really depends on your point of view. Different people view darkness different ways depending on their religion or moral beliefs. Of course popular belief is that evil thoughts and feelings come from Satan. I guess it could come from other things but idk...

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Sin, according to the bible, really seems to just seem humanity's carnal urges. Sex for instance can be a sin if we give in to it.

But then again everything can be viewed as a sin nowadays, so I tend to not bother with it. Simply having a small homicidal thought is sinful apparently.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... I really have no idea what you mean by the "Evil" in our hearts. Are trying to say like Are you currently mad or pissed at some one or you been making a lot of trouble?

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

the darkness.... isn't that a crappy movie?....... if not... lest join the darkness within........lol

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Darkness... Darkness is the absence of light... That’s the basic term in a nut shell. Light being referred to as a literal or figure of speech to create an aspect of moral guide lines to keep from straying off the moral path (with or with out religious over tones)... Or referring one becoming lost and wandering around aimlessly. Used figuratively and literally to give description. Darkness is the unknown, or an area were people or evils who act like or sicome to animalistic tendencies with a malicious intent to take advantage of travelers and thus harming or influencing the lost.
    The “Darkness” is also referred to as a fog or void, still meaning the unknown and the lost-ness one can find them self in.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok...that was just a little strange. As in I did a major wtf when i read it. But sin huh? If you believe in the bible you'd say that sin came from the disobedience of mankind and thus sin entered the world and death through that sin. If your more scientific you might say that "sin" is an inheiritted disease of mankind and that it will eventually be cured. Personally I feel that its a mixture of both of these.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NevesElocin For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 23, 2009)

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well as for me I say that sin is more than that and that there is more to life and death that we know and that the only way to find ot is to die and most of the world is afraid of death and people like us are not afraid of what is beyond life.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast