+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dating

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

dating

okay girls and guys i need tips. i'm a girl and i've had boyfriends but they never lasted very long I want people's tips and opinion on the opposite sex (of whatever sex you are) tell me some good things i should look for and bad things i should watch out for. im mostly interested in what ppl say about guys.

p.s. i kno ppl are gonna tell me you should think for yourself and blah, blah, blah. i kno i do i just want other ppl's opinion and tips.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dating

ok i donno much ether but i was told by my sis to make sure u have been goin out with your bf for a good while before u buy him calon ( or any smelly stuff) because he will think u think he smells bad >__< witch will be bad right??...

and also dont be uptight ...... be down to earth but not to much ^__^ most guys like that ps. dont be really really girly but stay a bit girly ^__^

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess you should try to do something that inrest him if its a certain sport play that sport or at least know something about that sport if its video games start playing also dont be too loveing so early i understand you love just start slow and pick it up also dont make him think that he has to buy everything buy him something he wants and have him buy something you want

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have to do anything other than be yourself, aren't you kinda tricking your potential boyfriend into thinking you're someone else? If you two don't have anything in common, how long can you stress yourself pretending that you like the same sport or hobby, or whatever? The idea is not to make yourself more appealing, it's to find that someone who is going to love you unconditionally. I think a little patience isn't too much to ask in exchange for a soulmate, am I wrong? I'm just an old fashioned romantic who still believes in true love I guess.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    If you have to do anything other than be yourself, aren't you kinda tricking your potential boyfriend into thinking you're someone else? If you two don't have anything in common, how long can you stress yourself pretending that you like the same sport or hobby, or whatever? The idea is not to make yourself more appealing, it's to find that someone who is going to love you unconditionally. I think a little patience isn't too much to ask in exchange for a soulmate, am I wrong? I'm just an old fashioned romantic who still believes in true love I guess.
    Thats not old school thats how its supposed to be cause anyother way just ends up with nothing

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been though some boyfriends to where I was just myself. They knew what I did like and what I didn't like right from the start. I guess on the first date I tend to make sure that we have a conversation on what we like and don't like. To me that is how I deal with dating, but for now I will stay alone and wait to find that MR. RIGHT.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with mega on this, you need to have some common ground. Otherwise you'll have nothing to build on. But I guess that's just me.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

if you don't want to hang out with them, then i doubt they'd make good boyfriend material. i suggest you re-evaluate what you look for in males and where you find them. there are a lot of great guys out there, but they slip under the radar becuz girls are looking in different directions. try to give new types of guys a chance...

maybe talk to the quiet guy? ^_^ that worked for me~! and we've been together for three years! but that's besides the point...

just saying, the best guys come from where you least expect, so open your mind a little more and stuff like that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast