+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Dating Game. Bachelor #1's Question?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

The Dating Game. Bachelor #1's Question?

If you met someone and really wanted that person to be attracted to you, what would you do to make that happen?

I'd send him a love note signed by secret admirer... telling him to go to a movie shop with a note there on a x rated film we could watch telling him to go to restaurant with champagne leading to a note to a hotel room covered with rose petals and a bed with satin or silk covers and chocolate and strawberries in whip cream. I'd gently carress him reading poetry and tell him the top ten reasons I love him.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: The Dating Game. Bachelor #1's Question?

Absolutely nothing... I'm a shy person so i'd just sit there and drool over the person rather then saying i liked them.. unless we talked and they some how managed to back me up into a corner and i can't find a way out.. O_o then i tell them and run...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 30, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm an incredibly shy person. I really don't have the balls to go up and do all of that. Don't get me wrong, that hasn't stopped me from becoming this person's friend. After about 3 months i would most likely just say "hey you wanna go see a movie with me?"

and lo and behold, it worked! my lovely little love interest has been with me for 9 months! (a long time considering i just graduated and shes still in high school.)
    Why hello there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 30, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my problem is that I am a recluse and a poor conversationalist unless some sort of commonality is found, and I can be very shy. Now my friends, especially my ex's who are now my greatest friends who know me better then any one else, especially my first as you all very well know the story of how that one went. Any way each one tells me that they cant understand as to why I cant get a girlfriend out here in Cali because the fact that I am... Well let’s just say if I said what they said you all wouldn’t believe me and think I have a big ego. I don’t. I have a very little ego, like that of a small shriveled raisin. Well as in all my relationships, I treat my significant other with the utmost respect and understanding. I also will treat them with dignity, and I am unwaveringly loyalty and honesty and trust to them, and their love that they have to offer. I shower them with love and affection of my own and willing to go through any lengths to make them happy and pleased. Also I am a hopeless romantic as I love doing all the mushy stuff couples do. Walk on the beaches in the sun set, diner and movies and all that. I can’t help my self; I am just a very passionate person. In short I will spoil them rotten. How ever, my problem is the first step which is finding some one, and finding out what kind of person they are and their interest in me. If they are not interested well then what ever, no big deal.
    Last edited by Scourge; Aug 01, 2008 at 06:54 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

desxms (Jul 31, 2008)

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'd probbably hang out with her...... when i find her that is...... i'm a shy dude myself.. so i don't see myself doing anything to flashy..... to steal the spotlight and all that crap....
    Just.. you know... hang out... give her some time...and is she doesn't like me... oh well.. it's not like i'm gonna die or anything..

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Newbie Headrush is off to a good start Headrush's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, after much time of debating, 'cause I'm kinda shy, I'd decide that the easiest way is just to tell him how I feel and whatever happens, happens. Right?
    It's not the PEOPLE who have to reach out to you
    It's YOU who has to reach out to them

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I will play the waiting game and let her come to me.

That's how me and my girlfriend got together in the first place.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well actually i'm extremely shy around girls, but there was this one girl I really liked, so I put a little efford in it and became her friend. We were really good friends and I've kept loving her, but I thought she didn't love me back. Finally one day I decided to pick up my guts and confess to her. Guess what, after I said I wanted to ask her something, I asked her whether she had ever been to walibi (an amusement park) before. She looked somewhat dissapointed. I was SO MAD at myself. The next time I saw her I tried asking again, but I just couldn't, I was to shy...

Because I was so sick of weeping out I just confessed to her on a text message, I know, it isn't the most romantical thing to do, but it worked and now she's still my girlfriend We're really happy and we go out from time to time, the only problem is I'm still kinda shy and I just don't dare to kiss her (although I'm 17 Y O) But I guess things will be resolved after some time At least I hope so

note: scuse me if this is out of topic =S

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast