+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Dattebayo REALLY crossing the Limits?!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Is Dattebayo REALLY crossing the Limits?!

dattebayo fansubs :: Banned people

Hello dear AO'ers,

I ask you, has dattebayo gone too far with their irrational actions and behaviour towards people?

I mean, it's not that their "hard work" is actually legal. In my point of view, all they do is pirate Naruto Shippuuden episodes [and some more] from Japan, and just add the subtitles. Claiming that it is "their" work.

Also, anyone who is a frequent visitor there, you must remember the time when they faked and accident, saying that they were caught by police in a convention. However it turned out that it was a big fat lie and no such thing "would ever be known even if it still happened".

And also, is it right for them to just BAN people and post excruciatingly agitating lies / posts / rules / comments and act all "tough"? Even in you ask politely, they will ban you, rather than ignoring you.

So, what is your opinion to all of this? Are you angry? Do you even care?

And please refrain from 1 to 2 liner posts.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is Dattebayo REALLY crossing the Limits?!

Well, first of all, I think they are f34ked up in the head for saying that they own some of the rights of Naruto Shippuuden when they know damn right that they are pretty much doing something illegal because the series is already licensed. Secondly, I personally do not care about dattebayo funsubs. I used to go there frequently when i used to be hooked on the Naruto series, but since the series has gotten boring i don't have the need to go there and download episodes no more. And finally, there are many other funsubs that subs Naruto Shippuuden, so there is plenty to choose from.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

My point exactly. I mean, seriously, how immature can they get? And why haven't they been sued yet? I really hate them, not dislike but hate. For all obvious reasons.

And could you name other Naruto Fansubs?

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

They do a lot of work to "just stick those subtitles on there". They are a good fansub group just because of the fact that they release their subs usually within 24 hours of the episode releasing in Japan. I say, leave 'em alone. They like to have fun because they are constantly working so you can deal with your impatience.

Thanks

I don't really agree on that. Because all they do is act tough, and keeping the torrents aside, they ban you over the silliest reasons, no matter how nicely you ask.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Well lets see... are you one of the idiots in the link that was being a troll and was banned for it? If so you have no pity from me. You go on their site you play by their rules. Don't like it find someone else.

BTW, I am pretty sure that sort of behavior would get you banned here as well.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup, if you take your torrent, download what you need, seed or not seed (they don't even ask for seeding) you're fine. And yes I read the list that Arrianna was talking about, most of them were dumb things that the members did. They deserved to be banned. Remember, they are not getting paid to "just put on the subtitles".

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Arr! They be pirates, I tellz ye! ^_^

Nothing more, nothing less. They say they do so much work, when all they're doin' is the same thing we do for our friends who've missed a few episodes of a certain series.

Big flippin' deal!

Why are pirates associating themselves with ninjas anyway, LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast