+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dead or forgotten?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dead or forgotten?

I would prefer to be forgotten because of the fact it is only who i am that would be forgotten.

Let me explain that. My current self would be forgotten, so i would have to make a new life for myself. And who doesn't want that?
    Why hello there!

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'll twist that one around for you. Nobody is truly dead until they are forgotten.
    O_O
    whoah!!! nice... i love the second sentence... it really opens up your thoughts about both of the things... but then again... would you prefer to be physically dead and remembered (for a short period of time -- people like us are eventually going to get forgotten unless we make a great feat for the entire human race, but that still is not an assurance), or physically alive yet forgotten...

dunno... haha... it's tingling my nerves just thinking about being forgotten while still being alive. X_x
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    I would rather be forgotten, but only if I had a lot of money...
    Being forgotten isn't so bad, considering if you die and people around remember they will only grieve.

As a matter of fact, if I had money I can come back and remind them once in a while who I am. Come out in pyrotechnics, an American flag unfurls to cover the entrance that I came out of from, to that "believe it or not I'm walking on air" song.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Martin Z is off to a good start Martin Z's Avatar
    Thanks

Forgotten because sometimes Things are Just better that way.
    Martin Z

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I think I want to have both...
    I want to be dead but not be total forgotten...
    I want them to remember me how I was...
    But the things I want to be forgotten..
    Are the mistakes I made...
    So I wanna have both...
    But sometimes you cant have both...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Newbie xEmoxTwilightXLuverx is off to a good start xEmoxTwilightXLuverx's Avatar
    Thanks

im not sure on that one..... after being dead for a while, ppl would forget about you. so, either way, ur still forgotten. id still rather be dead.....

Otaku hanyougirl2010 is off to a good start hanyougirl2010's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather be dead cause I don't think I could bear being forgotten. Though I would probably be forgotten when I die except for people who really loved me, and they too would eventually forget my existence.

Newbie The Melancholy is off to a good start The Melancholy's Avatar
    Forks, Washington.....if you read it then you get it
    Thanks

I would rather be forgotten. If you think about it after you die people will remember you and remember the good times with you but they will also be over come by depression. I wouldn't want anyone that I loved to ever go threw the agony if that emotional atomic bomb. I have had to go threw that a few times but I really came close to losing myself these last few times. If I were to just be forgotten then I could live the rest of my life peacefully knowing that the ones I love will not have to be put threw such emotions and I feel that its better that way for them.

!THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA ROCKS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast