+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: dead or forgotten?

Newbie Hyper is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: dead or forgotten?

Tough question, because you didn't really define what you meant by forgotten. I could be forgotten by everyone I know right now and find new people who would remember me.

But even if no one could ever remember me, I'd rather be forgotten.

Newbie Sukinamini is off to a good start Sukinamini's Avatar
    Thanks

um..I..I would rather be forgotten because then i couldn't hurt any one and they couldn't hurt me. Then every one would be happy. no one would care what happens to me and i dont become a burrden to anyone thats why i would rather be forgotten.
    If love is happiness
    and happiness is eternal
    why is their so much hate?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, being forgotten isn't a permanent deal is it? I know death is. Even if I am forgotten, if alive I would find the oppertunity to be remembered again. I just rock that hard. Besides we're all gonna die eventually, so why rush it? Being remembered in life will ensure my memory be preseved after. I can't think of any reason to fight harder for recognition than to believe that I have been forgotten.

Thusly, go ahead and try to forget me. Just try it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i rather be forgotten because in my real life i always been forgotten...so better i been forgotten and live on my own...no cares what you doing even though you do the bad things

Newbie Elfia is off to a good start Elfia's Avatar
    Thanks

I would probably chose to be dead.
    You are still remembered when you die (even if you will be some what forgoten after some hundred years)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

what if one day... people will forget your smile, your laughter, your face, your friendship, your love, and, eventually, your memory... i wouldn't be able to live with that...
    Lol, I see what you did there! ><! If your dead you are forgotten slowly over time, so why care what is happening when your dead. You'll just be all boohoo depressed if you think that kinda stuff.
    For me i don't care what things are like after im gone, but while im here ill make a impression on everyone i come in contact with. I'll move ahead in life I will do everything that i can do while im alive and press forward, take life by the horns and control my own future! Who cares about what people think about, I choose to be forgotten because its my duty to be forgotten as a human, why fight that, just do the best while your alive, and be happy if you can make 2 or 3 people say, damn that was a cool freaking dude!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.... If I were dead I would be in heaven; if I were forgotten nobody would know my identity... bummer. My family would look on me like a stranger. No one would know me.

Then again they would have forgotten my tumultuous past... and only focus on the present and the future... but I would be looked as a stranger in my own house, room and computer. No one would call me sister, daughter, auntie. That would kill me. I'd be alive, but orphaned from my family who wouldn't recognized me.

I'd have to live alone, get my own apartment and cook which is something I'm terrible at. I'd have to make a small circle of friends to have as a secondary family. If they forget me too I'm screwed. I'd be lonely... and wish to be dead.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think if it depends on the variable factors.
    Like if you said I'd be forgotten by everyone who already knows me but not the people I meet in the future, then yes I'd rather be forgotten than dead.
    But if you said everyone who ever sees me now and in the future will completely forget me the instant they saw me and all my traces of ever existing would be wiped off the face of the earth .... then give me death it would be a seriously lonely life it there were not a single soul who would remember you. I'd slowly be driven insane like tom hanks in that cast away movie. Doesn't matter how many people are around you if non of them know you exisit you are alone utterly alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast