+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Deadbeat Relatives

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deadbeat Relatives

I don't have deadbeat family members living amongst me, but I know I have some in the family... Not in my intermediate family, but my cousins, some uncles... I can say I use to be a deadbeat... I am still lazy though... I use to bum cigarettes off my mother before I started buying my own... I can remember I use to buy my mary-jane before I'll buy a pack a cigs, but after I would crave for one... I realized if you have a habit you have to support it on your own... That is the best way or other wise not to good things will be said about you... ^_^

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

I have this aunt who drinks all the time not that some people may find that wrong but she is only 28 and she has a son at 13 that she never bothers to visit or even acknowledge. Since the day he was born when she was only 15 she didnt want him and gave him to my granny although when she wanted money she always used him as an excuse. And what did she do with that money she used it on drink and it was the same all the time until about 3 months ago when she finally decided to do something about it and she signed into a rehab centre so im proud of her that she decided to do something about it.

thank you equinn

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Nearly all of my uncles on my mom's side r moochers and then there was my sister's ex-husband. Man, were they frustratin'. My sis' ex went through 11 jobs in 1 year and then went through 7 the next!!! And don' get me started on my uncles, man, that's all they wanted ta do was drink and take drugs while evry1 went ta work ta feed their habits! AHHHH!!! Makes me wanna pull my hair out, if I had any. I'm on disability and I feel like I'm a moocher, and man; I DON' LIKE IT!!! Yet the docs say that I can' work, it's soooo depressin'! But at least I've got a reason for bein' like this, my uncles and my sis's ex don'. Well, we dealt wit them by throwin' 'em out, they weren' children and phisically they were fine, so they could work. We jus' couldn' take care of able bodied people who were jus' too lazy ta find a job.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Deadbeat Relatives

The live in all places, no matter where you go, they are like lobsters always pulling you down ~_~...they eat your food, they get in you space, they are like pets..only the have lip

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this thread.

When I used to live with my mom... She had just hooked up with some old fart. Well he ended up moving in. I already was living there with my 2 kids. SO anyway, he would NEVER buy groceries, and I gave all my foodstamps to my mother for the houshold. I used to resent that he ate so much stuff. Because that food was essentially for me and my kids.

Other deadbeats would be my mothers brother and his family (my uncle). He dissowned my mother when she married a black man. She had my sister, divorced, and married another black man... My father (my parents were together for 19 years). I guess they werent to comfortable with being family with someone outside of their race. So all my life they've discluded my family from many events. Gross right?
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jul 26, 2007 at 08:35 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

so many terrible people. at least i am a (mostly) honest lazy person... for ppl that owe you money, i suggest thes guy called agent 47....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Gosh I've got it easy then. My brother recently decided to start a computer repair business, where he goes to peoples' houses and fix their computers. I think its a good idea, because my brother knows everything about computers.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    Gosh I've got it easy then. My brother recently decided to start a computer repair business, where he goes to peoples' houses and fix their computers. I think its a good idea, because my brother knows everything about computers.
    hahaha, maybe he will steal their cigs and shize too then, instead of yours

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast