+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Deadbeat Relatives

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deadbeat Relatives

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I like this thread.

I have a dead beat baby-daddy! He's stolen from me. He owes me money, because he and our old roomate (who he left me for) ran up my phone bill with long distance calls.

When I used to live with my mom... She had just hooked up with some old fart. Well he ended up moving in. I already was living there with my 2 kids. SO anyway, he would NEVER buy groceries, and I gave all my foodstamps to my mother for the houshold. I used to resent that he ate so much stuff. Because that food was essentially for me and my kids.

Other deadbeats would be my mothers brother and his family (my uncle). He dissowned my mother when she married a black man. She had my sister, divorced, and married another black man... My father (my parents were together for 19 years). I guess they werent to comfortable with being family with someone outside of their race. So all my life they've discluded my family from many events. Gross right?
    Small world, my sis's ex-husband is a dead-beat dad too. My sis hasn' been able ta track him down ta get child-support and when he does getta job and they start dockin' his pay for it, he either quits or does somethin' ta get fired.

My aunt married a black man too, and she had a beautiful child wit him. And the only ones who, on my dad's side of the family, would have anythin' ta do wit her was our family. My dad would call her every week, jus' ta check up on her. All of his other family members disowned her and, even though she's no longer married to da man, will have little ta do wit her. Many won' even acknowledge her daughter. It's ashame.cool3:

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see, my step mom, now theres a moocher my god all she does is want money for bingo, gas, and so on...me and my dad have been bustin our b@#$s for her and not once, NOT ONCE has she ever thanked us...i mean its not like we're doing this crap just for her...i like to go out too you know...and then there is my step sister...everytime she comes down its daddy can i have some money or daddy can you get me this or this...it makes me get so damn angry because she has not had to work once in her life, i mean come on people doesn't anybody believe in reaping what you sow???
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    Have you ever had a relative steal cigerettes from you? My brother has. He also drank all the milk I bought with my food stamps. If he asked I would let him have some but not the whole freakin' gallon. He had a job at Jack in the Crack, but he quit before he was through with all his training. He needs to find a job or live with my parents. The only other option he has is disability but he is not actively doing anything to get on it. He hasn't even found a lawyer. Maybe they cost too much money, or he is just being lazy.

What about you, are any of your relatives "lazy" or "deadbeat"?
    no moochers in this family every one in my family has a highend job except a few people but they wifes or husbunds with high end jobs only people who mooch are the teens and kids and thats because we have too. but does sound like u have problem and that little thing called beging mean would help family or not he needs to find own place too live or just go live with your parents

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

thats right, put your brother in his place..hahalol

no it is a terrible shame to be disowned by ur family just b/c of the people you associate with.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a dead beat relative...
    My cousing lived with me for a few weeks... He was going to stay with me longer, but I kicked him out!
    Back when I had my own place... He came to stay. He slept on the couch, and was working. He spent all his money on beer. I would come home on Friday nights, and my apartment would be full of people I didn't know. Some of them were in my room, going through my DVDs!!
    I told them all to get the @$!? out, of course. He ate all my food and wouldn't replace it... He would make a HUGE mess and not clean up... So I kicked him out. I couldn't handle it. Then he accused me of being hateful and mean.
    Uh, yeah... NO.
    Last I heard, he was working at a gas station, with a beer belly... Mooching off all his friends. What a loser. >.<

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell all of my dad's side of the family suck.
    They all talk about everyone and make each other feel bad. Trying to change you into something they want you to be, "unique" is strange in their language They also betray each other in mean ways, but what do you expect from mexican relatives? xD Even my grandma is evil u___u;; Sad......

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco View Post
    Hell all of my dad's side of the family suck.
    They all talk about everyone and make each other feel bad. Trying to change you into something they want you to be, "unique" is strange in their language They also betray each other in mean ways, but what do you expect from mexican relatives? xD Even my grandma is evil u___u;; Sad......
    wow, i feel for you. my dad's side thinks im weird, and buy the worst gifts. [umm, a used old basketball?]
    even so, at least tey dont steal shize from me.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    Have you ever had a relative steal cigerettes from you? My brother has. He also drank all the milk I bought with my food stamps. If he asked I would let him have some but not the whole freakin' gallon. He had a job at Jack in the Crack, but he quit before he was through with all his training. He needs to find a job or live with my parents. The only other option he has is disability but he is not actively doing anything to get on it. He hasn't even found a lawyer. Maybe they cost too much money, or he is just being lazy.

What about you, are any of your relatives "lazy" or "deadbeat"?
    Plenty of them. My dad, my cousin, one of my uncles, possibly one of my younger brothers--depending on how he ends up when he's grown--uhh... MY DAD, LOL.

My dad's a chronic alchoholic, my cousin's a coke-fiend/dead-beat gangbanger, my uncle's a crack-head--who's probably dead or in jail by now, uhh... and my brother likes to have what everyone else has--even if it's the last of what you've got. They dissapoint me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast