+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Death?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death?

Death is just when u die and Rest In Peace underground.

Newbie 1sh0t2killz may be famous one day 1sh0t2killz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Humm, my religious view of death is that if you die, you will go to heaven (if your good) and if you have been bad, you go to pergatory where you make up for your sins, but if you've commited a lot of sins and mortal sins, you will go to hell.

My scientific view of death is...
    when you die, you don't think, you dont have feelings (ex. you dont feel bored, you don't feel loved/unloved), your mind does not wonder around like a spirit/ghost, its like you dont exist,

although i totally believe that there is a heaven and a God XD
    ~ Favorite Anime: Fate/Stay Night ~
    ~ Saber ~

~ O S T K ~
    ~ Click Signature to see the Original Size ~

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I thought this and I always get stuck, and get a headache. The closes I have gotten is that if ur not religious. Everything goes black. To the point where u dont exist anymore. No memories, no concious, no thing but space. Thats the best I can des cripe it. Just think ur in a room where its pitch black and u can't eve think, dont have any of the 5 senses. For me thats scarry thats why im sticking with the religious one. Go to heaven if ur good, me so far. LOL

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres no way to prove that ur soul seperates from your body, theres no way to prove that there even is a soul... i think that when you die, your heart no longer pumps blood to your brain, so you can no longer think. In most terms, a soul is your mind... when you think inside your head, you believe that You are your soul and You are just using your body as a puppet, and once your body dies you move on to a new puppet or you just go to heaven or hell. Actually, when your body is no longer living, Your self vanishes... u can no longer think, you can no longer move act or "be". your mind seases to exist. Thats just my opninon i dont mean to offend any1.

as for you legacy2Bwritten, when u said for those who arent religeous.... Death isnt like being in a pitch black room. its not like ur stuck there for all eterenity of boringness, forfilling nothing... once you die, you die. No waiting, no sleeping, no thinking, no nothing, it wont be a pitch black room, it wont be anything.

OR maybe when you die your soul doesnt leave your body, u can still think. hear, feel, and see. But you cant move anything, talk, breath or anything... for the rest of eterenity untill your body rotts completely away, u just lay there in the coffin waiting for it to be over. But the end never will come.... you never no
    Last edited by mellow maromi; Jul 27, 2006 at 11:08 AM.

Banned Fyth may be famous one day Fyth may be famous one day Fyth's Avatar
    Thanks

Death is death i hope that there is sonthing that comes after death becouse if there is nothing what happens to the mind do we just stop exsiting

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Death to me is like a door at the end of a hallway. You don't know what will be there until you reach it. We will just have to wait and see.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I agree with Chaos. But, then again. You can't help but wonder what there really is after death. And I'm one of those people that has tons of ideas of what can come after death. So many questions that I have about death. And not one of them can ever be answered. It really is only what you believe in. Nothing else. You can't really be aware of your death so, it's impossible to answer anyone's questions. All you can really do is wait and see, wait, and see.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Tachibana may be famous one day Tachibana may be famous one day Tachibana's Avatar
    Thanks

well while that may be true I belive that death is just the begining of a new eternal life either in never ending torment or paradise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast