+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Death?

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Death?

I don't know try to tell myself I know a whole lot about the subject but dieing just is a natural course. Its the end of something and what happens after is such a mystery. Theres always that little something about having true paradies after you die.

Before the whole thing if theres paradise and such, I would rather know if our soul will actually still hold our conscious and unconsious thoughts. Will we still be us when that seperation happens. Will I, me, my personality be shown that paradise or just a soul; the heart of who we are and our little barcode if you will.

Its hard to say if I would actually care if I went to heaven after a seperation like that, because I don't know if I would actually care since my personality wouldn't even be present at the time. Yeah the whole soul in torment thing might bug me, but oh well. If they are seperate entities in any way, leave it to that.

But if I were to have another life....wooohooo that would be kickass whether in hell or heaven I think. Its a new experience and just to have questions answered, would be all that I would need. I would still be grateful and full of thanks.

Sweetttt...the thought of that trip is an awsome thought. The soul thing...eh

Newbie Tachibana may be famous one day Tachibana may be famous one day Tachibana's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that was extremely deep

Newbie Morwen Lorelie may be famous one day Morwen Lorelie may be famous one day Morwen Lorelie's Avatar
    Thanks

Death hurts when it is someone else dying, well at least someone that is really close to you! Being as young that I was, am, it hurt terribly when my dad died. I always thought that I wanted him dead but I guess I still have no answer to that... It is confusing anyhow! I think that when you die you can't just stop existing all together, I think you start another life from beginning to end over and over again...
    Hey folks! Morwen here and stuff... You can probably guess that I am pretty random... Just like the song "Do your boobs hang low?"... Yeah, forget I said that... So anyway, have fun!

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

death hmmm.............of course theres some thing after but who knows noones ever been there and lived to tell the story, lol alot of people are afraid of death Im not its gonna come weither you want it or not

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the whole idea of an afterlife was created so that people have a sense of purpse. A false hope. The afterlife was created so people wont lose there minds, they have something to look foward too... There is NO way to predict what will happen after you die. You can always believe, but that will only give you false hope. You can think that death is the final salvation, you can think that youll go to heaven or hell or paradise, so you have something to look foward to. Than you do all that you can to make sure you go to heaven, being spiritual and such... It only gives you false hope. I might be wrong, but who knows.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

lets see wat i think? lol
    death is just an end of a life, and a beginning of another.
    like rebirth! ^.^ rencarnation suppose to be. lol dont know if i spelled that right. >.<
    when a person passes on, that one person gets another chance to live once more. <3 thats wat I think.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

To me death is life some thing must die inorder to live. Sounds a little old but its true.

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Just got finished watching Final Destination 3. And, It made me think even more about death. Is there a way to cheat it? There are tons of ways that people say that you can, but, death really can come to you very fast. No matter how....gruesome, death will always catch up to you. No doubt about it. The first time I actually heard someone say that death is the one thing that all humans share and have in common was Neigi Hyuga.

(Note: FD3 is not reccommended for viewers younger than....well, teenager. In fact I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but those who enjoy seeing death. Gruesome death. Do not watch just because I mentioned it. Do not watch if you are very young. Do not watch if you have a weak consiouns.)

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast