+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Death?

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death?

Well your brain is still producing electricity, it is neurologicaly active (i made that word) But when you die it stops working therefor your consiouss mind will cease to exist

Newbie Miki. may be famous one day Miki. may be famous one day Miki.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi
    Well your brain is still producing electricity, it is neurologicaly active (i made that word) But when you die it stops working therefor your consiouss mind will cease to exist
    Well, that can agree on. ^-^;; i think the body can be called as dead when a person can longer make an ATPs {energy} hehe. ^^

! Rescue me from this loneliness !

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

I qoute my friend when I say that death is the enteral slumber.
    shadows what are they.

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

death is an escape from purgatory, so i may be reborn again to enjoy another lifetime of anime and videogames . death is a part of life, and life is part of death, because without death, there woould be no life, and without life, there would be no death so that there is more life. death is an end to experiences, perhaps. i say all of this stuff, but i dont necissarily believe in it. its just more answers to questions i never think about.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kai_Blackwolf View Post
    death is an escape from purgatory, so i may be reborn again to enjoy another lifetime of anime and videogames . death is a part of life, and life is part of death, because without death, there woould be no life, and without life, there would be no death so that there is more life. death is an end to experiences, perhaps. i say all of this stuff, but i dont necissarily believe in it. its just more answers to questions i never think about.
    wow.
    I agree with you.
    Especialy in part "death is a part of life, and life is part of death, because without death, there woould be no life, and without life, there would be no death so that there is more life. "
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Death is I think the final step of any living things (sorry if given). And I don't think I believe in reincarnation because if it is really true I would have recognize it already, right? O_o?

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not afraid to die...i'm very optimistic about it. I imagine after death that you soul lives on happily in a sort of "heaven" until you are reincarnated. I'm catholic and I shouldnt really believe that but the idea of living many many lives sounds so nice to me..and since nobody really knows what happens, i can think whatever i want.

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Newbie Vortex may be famous one day Vortex may be famous one day Vortex's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont have any idea what death is like... but im not afraid of death....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast