+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Death?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death?

I dunno. The thought of death scares me. Like, where the heck am I gonna go after that? Heaven? Hell? Or will I be stuck at the Pearly Gates cuz St Peter can't find my name in the Book of Life? +__+;;

Newbie shadowxalex may be famous one day shadowxalex may be famous one day shadowxalex's Avatar
    Thanks

well i am christian but i have two different views on death. One is where you go to hell or heaven. Also i am very spiritual and do believe in ghosts, so i also think that you might get stuck as a ghost and stay on the Earth but people can't see you.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovejam
    I'm not afraid to die...i'm very optimistic about it. I imagine after death that you soul lives on happily in a sort of "heaven" until you are reincarnated. I'm catholic and I shouldnt really believe that but the idea of living many many lives sounds so nice to me..and since nobody really knows what happens, i can think whatever i want.
    I have many Christian friends who also believe in Reincarnation. ^_^

I have studied and read a lot about it when I was working in a Temple. Some of the concepts were really profound, at least that's what I thought.... I believe that there is truth in all religions, and that every soul ends up reaching the Divine God, ultimately. No one stays in Hell forever. So, there is nothing to worry.

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

me im terrified as hell of the after or lack there of i sometimes sit for hours spiralling into this kind of insanity over what could possibly be after life but then i just those right out of my head because i know the more i think the more sick and deranged thoughts will run free in my head.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

When your life exceeds to it's limit... Death comes in...
    I suppose death, is a soul's time to patrol through some places no one knows... Even though they are not in the person's body...

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Death to me is not being able to feel those feelings anymore. Pain, heart breaks, happiness, sadness, all those emotions, you won't be able to feel them anymore. It's being seperated from your body and being a spirit. I think it also means peace and being finally free from all those pains you had and it depends on where you go. Heaven means peace, beautiful things, while Hell means more pain, a total nightmare and all the sorrows, pain, regrets you have, it becomes more stronger and you suffer more.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

death? that is what i was willing to have something to give me another of life of chance and what means that......it is a something you could of have wish but couldnt do like something there is a word for it but i cant know it

Newbie Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Death to me is like a big gap with two tunnels. One leads to Heaven and the other leads to Hell.
    Please don't send me chainmail. I'll put you on my ignored list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast