+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Death?

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death?

It is nothing, when you die u just die. Nothing will become of your soul, and your body will just decay. Heaven and hell is only possible when you'ra living, not when your soul ceases to exist.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook
    It is nothing, when you die u just die. Nothing will become of your soul, and your body will just decay. Heaven and hell is only possible when you'ra living, not when your soul ceases to exist.
    Can you prove that, I think not.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Death to me is like the beginning of another life. How that life is or what it pertains? I cannot say.

Newbie maximum_ride7 may be famous one day maximum_ride7 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i ahve to agree with you..but i also believe in another explanation of death..i also think that death is just the beginning of a better life.i think life and death are just part of a cycle..almost like reincarnation..

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Death... means... renewal... of the body and soul...

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Death I think is the last moment of a person's life and the separation between the person's body and soul....

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

I personally believe that when one dies, they simply lose consciousness. Your just a mindless drone decomposing in the ground and will eventually become an enigma.
    I do not see death as an 'eternal sleep'. In sleep you dream, you think...
    Then again death is a mystery. If I did choose to believe one is still conscious of anything after death, I still wouldn't take into account heavon, hell or reincarnation.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

a seperation of your body where nothing can happen to you anymore for the good or worse, and you can finally rest for an eternity. or you can *float* around all day...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast