• I rather not vote

4 6.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Death on 2012

Newbie montanokon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Death on 2012

Well I hear about this, they said 'cause of the mayan calender or something like that but I belive that all this is wrong (well there is no going to be a end of the world on 2012).

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Death on 2012

well Nostradamus made very correct predictions in the past ... see he predicted that human can fly wearing strange masks as he described as i remember (pilots now) and that was right ... well for the end of the world at 2012 i don't know but don't believe it .. i mean the world might end up at any second if God wanted to ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

these romors i heard in 1998 too when a guy had a vision that earth would ended in 2000, so guess what we're pretty much alive, i dont give much atention to these guys, coz they dont have much to do!! I do!! so i wont waitin... loooooo!!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh the good ol 23 theory. Im sure guys know of iT the myans predicted the world to end in on december 12 2012 because it all equals 23. Alot of the things in life equal 23 if you look closely in fact look at your keyboard. look at the Letter W closely. It has 2 points down and 3 points up then look what is directly above W. 23 of course. its odd but i dont belive in the world ending. Im chirstian......
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

So untrue. Why with our modern technologies these days, it couldn't possibly be true. I am trying to help the earth from global warming just like many people. A video i watched didn't state the Calendars were always and every time right. Many people are studiying to help our planet, and that is good. So no, i dont believe.
    Yeah, Bye.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

In all truth and honesty, no. There have been so many predictions on when the Earth is going to end that I don't even pay attention anymore. If the world is going to end then it is going to end. If it's not then it's not. I'd rather live my life to the fullest without worrying which day is going to be my last. As for the prediction coming from Nostradamus, I don't have faith in his predictions because most of his predictions are very vague and could be referring to a variety of things.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when 2013 rolls around I'll be starting a thread saying that were all still alive. I can't see how you can follow the predictions of a mortal no different than yourself on when the world will end. If this was how things worked then you should all fear me cause I could predict that it would end at any time.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

me..wel i really don't know... cause it could or could not...its really all up to whoever...
    i choose to say that it could end but really...do you want the world to end...why are talking about this???

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast