+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    That must have been very hard.But i know exactuly how you feel.That happened to a friend of mine.He was hit by a truck while running across a street to see his girl friend after a school field trip.I went to his funeral knowing that he was in a better place.That is still what i tell myself to this day.It is a very sad thing to lose a friend and you are not expected to get over it any time soon.
    i am sorry to hear that when did the incident happen?

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I have never gotten over the loss of my grandfathers. I think I was the only who was really upset when my Grandfather on my fathers side past away and at his funeral, I was crying all the time.

I have always been affraid of death. It always troubles me that people can say they are going to a better place yet if that was true then why did it still hurt to let go?? I have never found a perspective that settled my pain. Instead it just left more questions and I guess I won't find out till I near death myself.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

i just lost a good friend to cancer this year, he was like a father to me, and i do miss him dearly. But as Daniel219 said, I keep a smile on my face, and warm memories near. Some times you just have to stand up and be strong to help others cope. Crying always helps in its own way, but time will help heal wounds, how much time is up to you...remember the good time and dont dwell on the bad, "control things that are controlable", as my father in'law likes to say.
    Don't Panic

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

I know it's hard. And it will never get easier. I never saw myself as one who dealt with death often, but as I grow older, I am seeing that it's not the truth. I've know people (and animal) of various ages who have died. I knew a four year old who died of a brain tumor, he was an orphan in a third world country. I had a teacher who died suddenly during my freshmen year. I've heard of a girl from another school nearby who committed suicide. A girl in my class died last June from a brain tumor. And then, exactly a year after I heard about that girl's death did I hear about the death of a woman who I worked with at Vacation Bible School. I know of a child who is still in the womb who has a chromosomal disorder who is not expected to live.

It's not easy, no matter what circumstance. I still cry thinking about these people. I still get questions about this bracelet I wear that bears the name of my deceased classmate (in fact, someone asked me about it yesterday). All you can do is live. I can guarantee that those who have left you would want you to live and to always be happy. And it's okay to cry and be sad about it. That is how I deal with it. Speaking with others is also a wonderful way to heal (this post is a really good idea, for both you and everyone else who is/has experienced death) It may not entirely work for you, because everybody copes in different ways. Be strong, and always remember the good times.

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tora_tora_yatta View Post
    i am sorry to hear that when did the incident happen?
    A while back but it will naver go away.I just have to deal with it.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

i just do. its a natural part of life and you just have to hope the person made the best of their time.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

someclose to me dies i normally try to drown it out by beging active basketball is a nice one for me ive been in a car accident and the other driver didnt survive even though it was his fault i still think to my self could i have done something but beging active keeps that thought out of my head weights and sports keep them out of my head

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone has their own way to deal with death you just need to find the best way that you can deal with it. My way however is to keep on looking foward and trying not to dwell on it. Don't get me wrong I do cry but I tend to do it when I'm alone. I'm usually the one in charge of keeping everybody elses spirts up so in front of others I can't really let them see me break down. Also I try telling myself that they are in a better place and could be looking down at me now so I better smile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast