+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

I normally just deal with it by telling myself over and over again that he/she is up there in heaven, living a very happy second life in God's kingdom. Granted, it's difficult when a non-Christian friend or relative passes away, because I can't be sure that they're all right or even up there, but I'm the sort of person who always says things like "the show must go on", and I don't let deaths hinder me. I mean, if I'd died and gone somewhere, I wouldn't be too happy to know that someone was a sobbing wreck just because I wasn't around anymore.

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

it was not easy and still hard you thing about it
    So it help me know i had some of my friend and family around .
    keep the memorie live all the good that was share.
    bascily i still live becuase of
    i my oldest daughter one she keeps my going .

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, it looks like there's a lot of people here who know what your going through Ryomakurosaki. And it also looks like they also want to help out by answering your question. I'm hoping it's helping.

Good to see so many replies too. It's good to see the better side of humanity coming out. Great to see people still care.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

umm.. well i was just standing there with a friend of my step family waiting to be picked up beause school had just ended when she turned to me and asked if i knew that nancy died. nancy is my grandma, i was really close to... i didn't react, she said it so calmly i thought she was talking about someone in another states rat or something... then a couple days later my aunt sat me and my siblings down and told us that grandma passed away... this time i was trying not to cry like a baby and i wasn't succeding... nether was my auntie.... so what i think is you just can't think about it... i mean yeah you shouldn't forget them or the fact that they exsited but you cant constintly keep thinking, they're not here... i can't see them any more.... you just have to focus on YOUR life, and use as many distractions as you can

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hey, at least you didn't have to tell family friends the way I did. I was sent next door soon after Dad's death to see if we could collect rose petals for the funeral. Mum hated the idea of throwing dirt on the coffin. So I went across & knocked on their front door. When the wife answered, I asked if we could take some petals from the roses for the funeral, thinking they knew. When she asked who's funeral, all I could do was says cautiously "Dad's...". I thought she was having a heart attack or been electrocuted, the way she jumped & her whole body bounced for a few seconds. Turned out they were just 2 of the people Mum forgot to tell & I ended up telling. Actually, it became interesting, even amusing, watching the reactions, even months & over a year later, when I told people. People's entire attitude change, usually switching to sensitive.

Personally, the worst part for me was the way so many people just ended up trying to smother us with excessive loving. I know they mean well, but bloody hell...

I guess it's their way of showing they care. I guess it could be worse. It's always good to know people care.

Oh, & in case you couldn't tell, I posted this trying to be amusing. You know, cheer it up a little. Don't want to get too depressed. It ain't too much fun being sad...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Death is something we all have to face sooner or latter. If you live your life your way (2 it's fullest) the why's, how's, and when's should nolonger apply

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had many loss in my family. I tend to keep everything inward and not show emostion. My family thinks that I am just being curle, however I just explain to them that this is my way of dealing with death. Since I know death is apart of us.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

>.> my dog passed away last month... he'd been with us for 12 good years...

he died from Mesophelioma... a disease common to his breed...

i was really own for a while... becuz i didn't know where he... or any animal goes when they died... i felt sad and scared for him being in that cold coffin all by himself... but... my Darling helped me realize something... Lucky wasn't in that coffin, he was in my heart... where he's warm and safe... i wouldn't want to bring him back... he died with dignity, and i wouldn't to make him go through that again...

but i've been having dreams about him though... i think it's my mind coping through what my heart has already accepted... it's tough sometimes...

i guess that's how i deal... considering that's the only death of someone close to me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast