+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: death... how do u deal with a loss?and explain y?

I lost a friend to suicide it was angry thst he did it, we were close friends new him all my life... upset is more or less wat i was feeling

Newbie Trigger12 is off to a good start Trigger12's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had a lot of good friends leave this world. Friends that i stayed the night at the day before even.

Dealing with a loss can be complicated or it can be easy. Everyone deals with death in a different way.
    My brother was sick at a time, like really sick, in the hospital and such. I still have nightmares of visiting him and crying my eyes out, even though he is fine now.
    The only encouraging thing i can say to you is: Don't give up, Things will happen and you will want to just quit and wont know wnat to do with yourself. Think of the ones that love you and feed off that affection, and know that when someone leaves this world they were loved by people the same way and they wont be forgotten. Just like you and me and everyone.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

suicides are hard to cope with...i had a friend commit suicide a few years back...it just left all of us speachless. as far as we knew he had no problems, he was from a very wealthy family and his job paid him incredibly well. but he just one day shot him self in his truck...i wish, we all, me and my friends wished we could have seen something to help him, or stop him, but its in the past now...we just have to move on...
    Don't Panic

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Thankfully, I've never known anyone who's committed suicide & I hope I never will. It's one thing when they're killed in an accident or after being sick, but when they do it to themselves, it's another thing entirely. One of the worst things about it is apparently most think there isn't any help out there, but there is. Heck, I've seen enough posters where I go to jobsearch.

Like it been said so many times before, the best thing you can do is deal with it the best you can & move on with your life. And smile, it's good for you! come on knucklehead, chear up dammit!!!

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it won't get you anywhere...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive havent lost that many people in my life.But you know,death happens.

Newbie Belle is off to a good start Belle's Avatar
    Thanks

I've lost quite a few too, but not from suicide. o.o

It's really hard to deal with, though. I've spent many night crying for my friend that died from cancer, but in the end, I learned to move on since I knew he was in a better place where he didn't have to suffer anymore. It happened in January and every day, I still think about it.
    I am teh Evil Kitty! Fear me!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've lost alotta people growing up, from my grandma having a stroke and dying in front of me when I was 6; to my uncle commiting suicide when I was 11. But one of the biggest losses for me was my aunt dying 2 months ago. I was there when it happend, in the hospital room the moment she died. It was even harder for me 'cause she died of the same disease I fought years earlier. It's hard to battle such a disease as cancer, but it's even harder watching someone u love battle it themselves; especially if u know what they're goin' through. At least she gotta chance to do something most people don': She got to say good-bye. That was one of the comforting things that got me through that ordeal. It's not easy dealing with the loss of a loved one, but another thing I've learned 'bout death is this; it's not the end. They live on; in our hearts and our memories. My friend told me one time that, "Death is apart of life and it serves as a reminder to hold each day precious and those around us even moreso. Death is a celebration of life and how one lived. The good times that one brings to your life. The ray of sunshine that lights your way when you're lost." I give thanx for everyday that I had to spend with my aunt and I regret none of it. I know she's at peace now and no longer suffering.

I know that death is apart of life and I hope that when I die, I will hear laughter at my funeral instead of grieveing. I want people to remember what good times we had, not the fact that I died. That's my wish.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

i just lost my aunt this past tuesday so we're kind of dealing with but i find drawing and writing helps to ease the pain just last year i los tmy granpa to cancer so we're still trying to get over that you know it's tough when one dies right after the other

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast